Story Pakistan aim to become the Ultimate(C07)***Pakistan inning analysis posted***

Highlander999

ICC President
Nice works there mate. Malik did well under questioning especially considering he is under such pressure after such recent poor form. Very good story mate

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI

The Toss:

rameez.png
Rameez: Welcome to the toss of the 3rd ODI. With me here are the two captains, and Utseya will call.

utseya.png
Utseya: Heads

rameez.png
Rameez: Heads was the call, but its Tails. Shoaib, you have won the toss, what would you like to do?

malik.png
Shoaib: Well, we will bat first today.

rameez.png
Rameez: Any particular reason to bat first?

malik.png
Shoaib: Umm, yes. We are really disappointed by our performance in the last game, so we decided to bat first and try giving them a target to chase.

rameez.png
Rameez: Any changes in your team for this match?

malik.png
Shoaib: Yes, as I said in the Press Conference, we wouldn't have many changes in our team except Shoaib Akhtar coming in if he is fit. So he is fit and back in the team.

rameez.png
Rameez: Best of luck for the match!

malik.png
Shoaib: Thanxx:)

rameez.png
Rameez: So Utseya, you guys will be really happy with your performance in the last game, so you guys made any changes in your team?

utseya.png
Utseya: No, we decided to go with the same team.

rameez.png
Rameez: This time you guys are bowling first, do you think you will be able to restrict them to a low total?

utseya.png
Utseya: Umm, we bowled really well last game and restricted them to 36, but we know that it was their bad day. We would try to restrict them to around 150.

rameez.png
Rameez: Oh, ok. Best of luck for you match.

utseya.png
Utseya: Thank you:)

Last edited:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to see Akky back in the team :) nice story and great presentation Rammz :clap

Highlander999

ICC President
Hopefully Pakistan can post a nice big total and bounce back from the shocking result in the last match. The pace of Akhtar should be useful as well.

Best of luck for the match and keep up the good work :)

Roofrom50

International Coach
Good little update there mate. Looking forward to this match. Keep up the good work

gamerkid22

National Board President
Great to see Akthar back in the side :). I hope Pakistan crush Zimbabwe in todays match. All the best for the match :thumbs

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI

Shahid Afridi and Imran Nazir opened the inning for Pakistan. Imran Nazir was edged for a 4 to third man on a no-ball.

nazir1st4.png

Shahid Afridi also supported him at the other end, playing his natural game of sixes.

afridi6-3.png

Soon after there quick start, Pakistan lost both their openers to Mpofu.

wickets.png

Pakistan 58/2 5 overs:
Imran Nazir c Mufambisi b Mpofu 24(14)
Shahid Afridi LBW b Mpofu 32(14)
Shoaib Malik* not out 1 (1)
Younis Khan not out 0 (1)

Highlander999

ICC President
Agressive start by Pakistan but with the loss of two early wickets they might need to ease of the gas slightly. I can still see them posting a big total.

Great update mate, a very well presented story :clap

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
real aggressive start by pakistan...but they lost 2 early wickets...but they have agreat run rate over 10...I hope they cross 300 and teach the Zimbabweans a lesson....

great presentation mate....KUTGW

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
My feeling is, inspite of having Akthar back, Afridi will top the list in wicket taking of today's match. :p hehe .. Back to the match.. Pakistan should slow down a bit now and bat for full 50 overs and I am sure, score will automatically lead to around 350.

Fantastic efforts as always KX! :hpraise

jarl

International Captain
Great start to the match, I would say things are even at the moment, Pakistan have a good run rate which they should be able to just create a good partnership and still be on track for a score of 300

Users who are viewing this thread