Pakistan in South Africa

Kami is the last "known" batsman in this line up. Unless Rana can show his ablities with the bat, It'll be hard getting to 350.

yeah inzi and kamran really need to build a strong and solid partnership here and guide pakistan to a somewhat repestable total...been a pretty even day...will be intresting to see how inzi and kamran cope with the new ball tommorow...

Inzy gone now ! and to a pull shot as well !
The shot ball has got a few wickets for SA as expected.

Now its upto Akmal .

I do not expect the tail to wag except for Rana.

really, really stupid batting from Pakistan, 5 batsman out trying to pull the ball its freakin ridiculous, but a score of 300 isnt bad against a bowling atack of SAF. who do u think will open the bowling atack with Asif, Rana or Nazir.

Dare said:
really, really stupid batting from Pakistan, 5 batsman out trying to pull the ball its freakin ridiculous, but a score of 300 isnt bad against a bowling atack of SAF. who do u think will open the bowling atack with Asif, Rana or Nazir.
Definitely Asif and Rana. They can both be lethal with the new ball, and we desperately need them to be after this tripe.

dunno whether to celebrate or mourn, Asifs my captain and Smiths a bonus player :S

wow Asif backing me up for puting him on my team of the year, Smith and De Villiers removed by 2 beatifull deliveries from Asif. SAF in trouble 10/2

What a game Asif is having, Smith and Kallis the two big batsman, and gets Amla when settled. Those are all big wickets.

yea just too many no balls, extras really killing pakistan, and someone else other than asif needs to get a wicket, Kaneria needs to step up.

Last edited:
Yeah Shahid Nazir isn't the ideal third seamer to have. Kaneria is doing a reasonable job, but it's still a flat pitch and spinners will find it hard up until the fourth and fifth day.

The cheat has four wickets. Bit of a shame.

Karma will bite him in the arse, though.

this is the time where Pakistan really miss Shoaib, he always got the crucal wickets and broke up good partnerships.

Users who are viewing this thread