Pakistan in South Africa

The Mongrel said:
The cheat has four wickets. Bit of a shame.

Karma will bite him in the arse, though.

well i dont things drugs have anything to do with skill, you gotta admit asif does have skills and please stop calling him a cheat, hes still under trial..

Asif is a great bowler with loads of talent, but he shouldn't be playing this series. He's on trial for drug use (one of Sports biggest crimes) and they allow him to play before the trial has started? Pathetic tbh.

Sureshot said:
Asif is a great bowler with loads of talent, but he shouldn't be playing this series. He's on trial for drug use (one of Sports biggest crimes) and they allow him to play before the trial has started? Pathetic tbh.

He has doen nothing so far to claim great status he has along way to go but he has the talent no doubt.

Wasn't he cleared of the charges? It was the world anti-doping body that appealed the decision and they're the ones waiting for a decision. They've not stayed the lifting of his ban so as far as Asif is concerned, why should he be considered still on trial?

Good thing the Pakistan officials don't know what they're doing otherwise South Africa would be running away with this match by now..

Well like Pakistan the day before a few wickets and SA can be bowled around 350. But these two are looking good for their 100s.

The Mongrel said:
The cheat has four wickets. Bit of a shame.

Karma will bite him in the arse, though.

You don't want me to get started...

Anyways, We need our bowlers to support Asif, we can't just rely on him to get 10 wickets in the innings..

this is where Gul and Akhtar are really missed, would have been good to see Asif and Gul bowling together. they did good in the Oval test and Gul could have really given Asif suport after a great sereis against the windies.

Last edited:
Pak_cricketer said:
You don't want me to get started...

Anyways, We need our bowlers to support Asif, we can't just rely on him to get 10 wickets in the innings..
unlike kumble who got about 4 wrong decisions in his 10 wicket innings haul

What the hell are you talking about? I've said nothing about the ban so how you've drawn that conclusion i'll never know. Stop being bitter about what Kumble did.

Look, we shouldn't cry about human errors, cause let's face it, If we were the Umpires, we would get most of the decisions wrong.

Pak_cricketer said:
Look, we shouldn't cry about human errors, cause let's face it, If we were the Umpires, we would get most of the decisions wrong.
i still get nightmares when doctrove cost pakistan a series victory against west indies in west indies in 2000,

last wicket and so many lbws from wasim but doctrove turned them all down

then there were stories of doctrove turning them down for fear of his own safety as windies hadnt lost a series at home for donkeys years uptill tahat point

Users who are viewing this thread