Story Pakistan in Sri Lanka :2006 ODI Series: [BLIC]

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned

Pakistan will be touring Sri Lanka this month, for a 3 ODI and 2 test match series, the Squads for Pakistan and Sri Lanka have been announced, but the TV broadcasting is not known yet.

pak16qq.png

Pakistan: Had a good start to the year with a win over England in ODI and test, the team then hosted India for 3 Test and 5 ODI series, which Pakistan did well in Test but was whitewashed by India in the 5 ODI series, the team still are not fully balanced and Rana Naved is unlikely to play against Sri Lanka.

srilank3kb.png

Sri Lanka: Team that reached to the Final of VB series in Australia 2006 was looking good, although they lost the final match they had a good performance, as they currently playing Bangladesh and have won the ODI series by 2-1 are looking good.

paksri17my.png

Overall Pakistan have been predicted to win the ODI and the test, with young talent like Mohammad Asif, Imran Farhat, Afridi has said to be coming back from a injury, both teams last played in 2004-05 which the test came out to be a 1-1 draw the ODI was resulted a win for Pakistan, it shall be a good entertaining series to watch.

Last edited:

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
true say drewska! but common pakistan

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I will only play the ODI series,

usy

Chairman of Selectors

Today Sri Lanka Cricket Announced their 14 man Squad for the Home
series against Pakistan, Marvan Atapattu will be leading Sri Lanka?s cricket team.

lanka4vz.png

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Good thread you got going there Usy, like Drewska said nice to see some more BLIC Threads around :D

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks guys, i am going show in this series, for a reason, Pak Squad coming soon, thanks guys who like it, hope you all get hooked and don't mind my graphic card.

:cheers
Usy

usy

Chairman of Selectors
: News Update :

images12mk.png

Pakistan approved a new $ 2 million deal with RBK of official sponsors of the team kit, the kit will be used for the Pakistan in Sri Lanka tour 2006, the kit will be dark green with yellow stripes with Pepsi in the middle, RBK and Pakistan Cricket Logo on the sides. The Official kit will be available worldwide for $200 USD. The Head of Kit Making Drew Davie who made the kit said "I am very happy with the kit, please give me reps".

kita1vp.png

Last edited:

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Love the kit Usy - I suppose credit goes to Drewska though - was it your idea because I may copy it for future stories :p

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well done Usy looking forward although I would have liked to play it lol

usy

Chairman of Selectors
hondeyho said:
Love the kit Usy - I suppose credit goes to Drewska though - was it your idea because I may copy it for future stories :p
please read post and it says, Kit Made by Drew.

Users who are viewing this thread