Pakistan in Sri Lanka

I

imran khan

Wahindiawah said:
Imran Khan, can you plz come out of retirement and play for Pak again, i'm sure even at this age you will fare far better than the likes of Rao,Rana and Gul.

sory i dont like to argue with 10 years old kid :mad

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wahindiawah said:
They would have won??? U should be greatful that Pak drew thhe match, thanks to umpires, drop catches and rain.Had rain not spoiled 80 minutes and Umpire given Malik out when he clearly was, then Pakistan would have been bowled out before tea.

Had rain not spoiled 80 minutes...we should have won...alright malik was out but that happens sometimes in cricket and as for the dropped catches thats their own fault...and also pakistani bowling wasn't crap but the pitch was :mad

I

imran khan

Wahindiawah said:
Imran Khan, can you plz come out of retirement and play for Pak again, i'm sure even at this age you will fare far better than the likes of Rao,Rana and Gul.

Or 50 in each innings , like the one on Sharjah against AUS!

Still Lankan bowled much better in the second innings unlike Pakistan.BOB Woolmer and Inzi himself said that their bowled bowled VERY POORLY in second innings, ever thought as to why they said that when the wkt had nothing for bowlers??????????????????

searious how old are you go and get some knowledge about cricket they bowled well in 2 because pitch always favor bowlers on last they of test match you gotta give credit to pak batsman to save the game for pak

Bilal91 said:
Had rain not spoiled 80 minutes...we should have won...alright malik was out but that happens sometimes in cricket and as for the dropped catches thats their own fault...and also pakistani bowling wasn't crap but the pitch was :mad
\
bilal the guy does not have knowledge about cricket so leave him alone red his last post you will know

Wahindiawah

School Cricketer
imran khan said:
searious how old are you go and get some knowledge about cricket they bowled well in 2 because pitch always favor bowlers on last they of test match you gotta give credit to pak batsman to save the game for pak

LOL, you talk rubbish. The pitch doesn't ALWAYS favor bowlers on last day.This pitch was an example that became placcid as the time passed by. Both Jaya and Faisal IQbal said in their interview that the pitch on last day had NOTHING for the bowlers.

And listen to what Bilal had to say about time loss, it was EIGHTY MINUTES.

I

imran khan

Wahindiawah said:
LOL, you talk rubbish. The pitch doesn't ALWAYS favor bowlers on last day.This pitch was an example that became placcid as the time passed by. Both Jaya and Faisal IQbal said in their interview that the pitch on last day had NOTHING for the bowlers.

And listen to what Bilal had to say about time loss, it was EIGHTY MINUTES.

go and watc that match again the ball was keeping very low i think you are taling rubbibsh ;)

Wahindiawah

School Cricketer
Bilal91 said:

If the bowling wasn't crap, then why was Inzi and Bob criticizing their pacers openly??

Everyone saw how Gul bowled in the second innings, Inzi said later that since he was bowling after 2 years, therefore he was struggling.

I think its highly unfair to say that had rain not stopped play Pak would have won, rain saved Pak from a certain defeat, Had it not rained, Pak would have been bowled out by tea.

imran khan said:
go and watc that match again the ball was keeping very low i think you are taling rubbibsh ;)

Saw it, on odd occasions it kept low, but it was much better than the first two days, and infact was slightly better than 3rd and 4th day too.

aziz_4_ever2003

School Cricketer
Wahindiawah said:
I think its highly unfair to say that had rain not stopped play Pak would have won, rain saved Pak from a certain defeat, Had it not rained, Pak would have been bowled out by tea.
Pakistan were 337-4 at close so they needed only 120 more runs to win with 6 wickets in hand.So r u mad or something that u think Pakistan would have been bowled out by tea. :mad
i think if there were 15 more overs Pakistan would have won the match bcoz Malik and Razzaq were both set and was playing nicely.so i think ur comments are just stupid.
And Pakistan will win the next Match inshALLAH.Pakistan's bowling was very good in this match just batting was flop in 1st inngs dat make them down but they have a habit of fight back so as usual they faught back and was in position to win the match if there were only 15,20 more overs to play. :D

Bilal91

International Coach
aziz_4_ever2003 said:
Pakistan were 337-4 at close so they needed only 120 more runs to win with 6 wickets in hand.So r u mad or something that u think Pakistan would have been bowled out by tea. :mad
i think if there were 15 more overs Pakistan would have won the match bcoz Malik and Razzaq were both set and was playing nicely.so i think ur comments are just stupid.
And Pakistan will win the next Match inshALLAH.Pakistan's bowling was very good in this match just batting was flop in 1st inngs dat make them down but they have a habit of fight back so as usual they faught back and was in position to win the match if there were only 15,20 more overs to play. :D

Very well said mate...

Wahindiawah

School Cricketer
aziz_4_ever2003 said:

Its not so simple dear, such a big total has never ever been chased in the history before, so to think that the weak Pak batting lineup would have done it was asking for the moons.

Inzi and Bob express delight at the result, while jaya expressed dissapointment, its clear as to which team was playing for a win, and which team was playing and praying for a draw. Had Umpire given Malik out correctly, the Pak wouldn't have survived till tea, it was Malik that stood b/w SL win and Pak humiliating defeat, thanks big time to the umpire though!!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
humiliating defeat ?, You must be one of those guys who see's Pigs Flying ? yeah, true ?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
yeah wildwil,

241955.jpg

Sanath Jayasuriya One of Sri Lanks best player and a Cricketing Star will retire from test
Cricket After this series, so this will be a special test match for him and Sri Lanka. He will
continue his one-day international career and is available for the World Cup next year.

61250.jpg

Mohammad Yousuf will return for the Second test after a injury.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Asif, once more, seems like the lone warrior out there. Great effort from him though. 3/26 in 12 overs is pretty damn good, and that of the top order. Anyone know why Shoaib Malik isn't playing?

Users who are viewing this thread