Story Pakistan International Management (Cricket Coach) - ODI Series: Pak 0 - 2 NZ

plympilgrim

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
come on pakistan fight back, how many odi's is it 5 or 7?

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
I just tried to post a long update with the Pakistan innings, but I timed out. I may have time in school to finish it later. If I do, then Pakistan's innings will appear tonight!

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
PAK TV ONE
End of Pakistan Innings

Imran Khan: Hello and welcome to the review of the Pakistan innings here today! Our summarisers, Shane Warne and Saqlain Mushtaq, shall bring you all the details, from wickets, to graphs!

Shane Warne: Well, thanks Imran. Ah look, Pakistan batted great today - ammassing a huge 305 from their 50 overs, with the loss of just 6 wickets. Two large partnerships helped them along to this total, and the first, came from the openers.

pak50pship.jpg

Saqlain Mushtaq: Shoaib Malik soon departed, but none other than Pakistan's best one-day batsman, Taufeeq Umar, comes out to bat. He follows Butt as Butt gets a fifty, however, Butt soon becomes a victim of Butler!

malikout.jpg

butt50.jpg

butt50charts.jpg

buttout.jpg

Shane Warne: However, then Umar and Saeed, in his 3rd one-day international, put together a huge stand, and a quick stand. They both hit freely, and both hit 50's, before recording a fantastic and quick hundred partnership.

umar50.jpg

umar50details.jpg

saeed50.jpg

saeed50charts.jpg

100pship.jpg

Saqlain Mushtaq: So, with ten overs to go, Pakistan were on course for a score well over three hundred. However, no futher major scores were made, as 4 wickets tumbled over the course of that period. First Umar for 88, then Saeed for 74. The two new batsmen, Younis Khan and Shahid Afridi hit quickly but both did not last long, with Afridi going for 15, and Khan for 24. However, by the time Khan was out, there were only 3 balls left, and Pakistan were already over 300!

umarout.jpg

saeedout.jpg

afridiout.jpg

ykhanout.jpg

Shane Warne: So, with such a huge score, Pakistan must be favourites to win their first match of the series here, and bring it back to 2-1. After the last two unlucky losses, you feel that they deserve a victory here today. New Zealand have not bowled well, and they haven't batted too well in this series to date - but they have just pipped Pakistan to the mark both times. Will they this time?

pakmanhattan.jpg

pakworm.jpg

pakcumr.jpg

pakscorecard.jpg

nzbowlingcard.jpg

runsreq.jpg

A very special 1000th post for me - thanks everyone on Planet Cricket!

plympilgrim

International Coach
congrats welsh, you should win this easily, great knock from saeed

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
ZoraxDoom said:
Congrats.
Pakistan should win. If they don't, then you are a terrible manager :p

I second this :D Finally having a good time with ur players after two tough matches i guess :) Btw, nice presentation :clap

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Congrats on 1000th post Rhys even if it is a long time ago. Good story

Users who are viewing this thread