Pakistan to refuse to play WC games in India

You asked for a link where the BCCI did not want Pakistan to host its games in the UAE, and I gave it to you.

I don't know what date has to do with this at all.

I was saying about other link.

But what do you make of this.
What am I suppoused to make of it?

If Pakistan don't host games in the UAE, they won't play in India (loss of money for India and ICC then).

If Pakistan do host games in the UAE, then they will play in India.

It's not a difficult concept to understand.

The reason they are against the BCCI is because the BCCI strongly did not want games to be played in the UAE. Therefore, the PCB strongly does not want to play in India due to "security fears".

If Pakistan dont play in India its their loss. Cant make to semi final and even if by chance they end up playing in Sri Lanka semi final they wont win cup.

Also all other Asian boards are against it. PCB are just blackmailing which will no work. It will just burn PCB's hands.

If Pakistan dont play in India its their loss. Cant make to semi final and even if by chance they end up playing in Sri Lanka semi final they wont win cup.

Also all other Asian boards are against it. PCB are just blackmailing which will no work. It will just burn PCB's hands.

You just lost all credibility (not that you had any) for making this childish argument.

I heard that apparently the PCB is getting their share of the money from the ICC despite not hosting the matches?

You just lost all credibility (not that you had any) for making this childish argument.

I have nothing to say to you than I am officially ignoring you from this moment on.

I heard that apparently the PCB is getting their share of the money from the ICC despite not hosting the matches?

Ofcourse they are, why shouldn't they. It is unfair to blame them for the security situation , Pakistan is entitled to the money, it would be bad for the game if we allowed cricket to die out in any region, let alone a Test nation.

So...the revenue they'd earn from the matches isn't included in the money they are being paid by the ICC?

So...the revenue they'd earn from the matches isn't included in the money they are being paid by the ICC?
Nope. The ICC is just giving the standard $750,000 per match that is given.

So, Pakistan will get $10,500,000 (750,000 x 14) for the 14 games they were suppoused to host, where they could have easily gotten more by hosting the games themselves in Pakistan (I forget what number was said, but it was quite large).

Obviously in the UAE they stand to gain abit less, although a lot more than 10.5 million.

Too bad no one feels safe in Pakistan after what happened to the Sri Lankan team. Pakistan hosting any matches is probably out of the question from the entire world's perspective. They actually had an attack against cricket.

What am I suppoused to make of it?

If Pakistan don't host games in the UAE, they won't play in India (loss of money for India and ICC then).

If Pakistan do host games in the UAE, then they will play in India.

It's not a difficult concept to understand.

The reason they are against the BCCI is because the BCCI strongly did not want games to be played in the UAE. Therefore, the PCB strongly does not want to play in India due to "security fears".

Thats a blackmail. The other boards are behind the BCCI in not letting games happen in UAE. So ideally Pakistan should boycott the World Cup (and not agree to play in the other nations also).

Anyways, I guess we are discussing this for nothing. PCB might make the truce with ICC and get more benefits than just the hosting fees that they get for the 14 games originally alloted to them. And the whole tournament will go ahead in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. I doubt PCB will let the country be further isolated in international cricket by boycotting the World Cup. And by refusing to come to India, they will still look isolated because other nations are definitely coming.

Users who are viewing this thread