7-Sarfaraz Ahmed:wkb:
8-Mohammad Amir:bwl:
9-Yasir Shah:bwl:
10-Rahat Ali :bwl:
11- Imran khan :bwl:
12th MAN- Sohail Khan:os:

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Sami Aslam is even worse than Shan Masood. I feel Shan Masood deserves another chance. On the contrary, They needed a solid opener in the first place. Dropping Ahmed Shehzad wasn't a wise decision. Yeah, there might be discipline issues but those were not kind of Kevin Pieterson one that you drop him straight out of the squad for the entire series and not even inviting him into the boot camp, keeping in view that he has been a consistent performer in the test matches. Anyway, Pakistan lacks a 5th bowler/all-rounder and a Solid Opening Pair at the moment.

Upon Younis Khan, I can feel pity for ex-pakistani cricketers who are ignoring the services of a great batsman just after two bad test matches. Shameful

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
SO business as usual has resumed. This is as easily as I expected England to beat Pakistan before the series started but the tourists had a great first test. It won't last and was never supposed to. Their first mistake was playing 4 bowlers in a test match away from home. No matter how weak the batting, Pakistan need to drop a batsman and play another bowler. I would go with:

1. Hafeez (what else can one do)
2. Ali (again what else is there to do?)
3. Khan
4. Misbah c
5. Asad
6. Sarfraz
7. Amir
8. Shah
9. Riaz (if fit)
10. Khan
11. Rahat/Babar

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
SO business as usual has resumed. This is as easily as I expected England to beat Pakistan before the series started but the tourists had a great first test. It won't last and was never supposed to. Their first mistake was playing 4 bowlers in a test match away from home. No matter how weak the batting, Pakistan need to drop a batsman and play another bowler. I would go with:

1. Hafeez (what else can one do)
2. Ali (again what else is there to do?)
3. Khan
4. Misbah c
5. Asad
6. Sarfraz
7. Amir
8. Shah
9. Riaz (if fit)
10. Khan
11. Rahat/Babar
We're going to get demolished with Amir at seven. Misbah will have even more weight on his shoulders. I think Imad Wasim should be called up.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pakistan fans need to chill. This is a team in rebuilding mode and 3-1 is on the cards. Give the new management and everyone else some time. As I've said an aeon number of times- Hafeez, Younus Khan and Azhar Ali are average batsmen who can play spin well but just don't have the technique against quality seam and swing on helpful wickets. It's a long known fact. Put Shafiq at 3.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan fans need to chill. This is a team in rebuilding mode and 3-1 is on the cards. Give the new management and everyone else some time. As I've said an aeon number of times- Hafeez, Younus Khan and Azhar Ali are average batsmen who can play spin well but just don't have the technique against quality seam and swing on helpful wickets. It's a long known fact. Put Shafiq at 3.
I think Younus is better than that. He's just out of form.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
We're going to get demolished with Amir at seven. Misbah will have even more weight on his shoulders. I think Imad Wasim should be called up.

There should have been an all rounder in the squad, no matter the quality, they despreately needed one. I said it at the start of the series.

You can say a lot of things but calling a batsman with close to 10 thousand runs, an average of 53 and 30 centuries average is ridiculous.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Its likely that Finn will be playing tomorrow, instead if Jake Ball, which is a pick I would normally support as I really like Finn. sadly, I can't this time roun.d Finn's pace is there and there abouts, not as fiery as he once was but still faster than 99% of English quicks but he is seriously lacking in confidence. Just one look at his demeanor and you can tell he isn't liking the experience. Especially with him yo-yoing in and out of the side.

Pakistan need to go after him if they are to disrupt a normally disciplined bowling line-up. Speaking of bowling, will Pakistan be playing 5?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its likely that Finn will be playing tomorrow, instead if Jake Ball, which is a pick I would normally support as I really like Finn. sadly, I can't this time roun.d Finn's pace is there and there abouts, not as fiery as he once was but still faster than 99% of English quicks but he is seriously lacking in confidence. Just one look at his demeanor and you can tell he isn't liking the experience. Especially with him yo-yoing in and out of the side.

Pakistan need to go after him if they are to disrupt a normally disciplined bowling line-up. Speaking of bowling, will Pakistan be playing 5?

Highly unlikely that Pakistan will play 5 simply because it would increase the tail. Our batting is already a worry and with an extra bowler it would only get worse.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don't kow if bowling first was the best option.[DOUBLEPOST=1470218942][/DOUBLEPOST]Sohail has an average of 245 :eek:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The fact that Alastair Cook, who has a career strike rate of 47, is scoring at strike rates of 80+ is really depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread