Pakistan Tour of New Zealand - November 2016

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why can't Sami score a century?[DOUBLEPOST=1480411137][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't know why Sadaf Hussain, Tabish Khan, Fawad Alam and many others, are not getting chance :(
Should be posted in the Discussion thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1480411172][/DOUBLEPOST]
If M Raizwan and Iftikhar can play than why not Fawad?
Raizwan?[DOUBLEPOST=1480411263][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why isn't Imad Wasim in the test team ?
Some players do not suit in such formats of cricket.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What a nose-dive.... Shameful as expected.... Cricketing formulas don't apply to Pakistan Cricket. If openers click middle-order collapse and vice versa.......

Another blunder just made yesterday when Inzi announced an unchanged squad for Australian tour. As if He is in such a hurry to have a 3-0 defeat. I think the Australia tour will decide the fate of Younis and Misbah finally. Younis Khan has failed the expectations miserably and didn't take the responsibility at all of being such a senior player and batsman who has done over 9000 runs. That is why scoring runs and piling up records don't mean that a player is one of the greats, It is clicking at the crunch times.
Selecting the same team wasn't a blunder. He is giving the team some time to settle.[DOUBLEPOST=1480411391][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't act like you're an expert psychologist.

Younis needs to go. Haris Sohail or Fawad Alam need to come in. And it's time for Asad Shafiq to step up. We can't keep only based on his promise, he's 31! If only Sharjeel had played this match. Rizwan doesn't give me an ounce of confidence. It's ridiculous that thiese collapses keep happening.
I agree. Younis is a flat-track star.[DOUBLEPOST=1480411486][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sadaf because of politics, Fawad because there is no place for him, but he'll come in once Misbah and/or Younis are gone. I think Mir Hamza deserves a chance more than Tabish.
Tabish is on the peak of his career. He is also getting old too. I think he should be given a chance before Mir.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Selecting the same team wasn't a blunder. He is giving the team some time to settle.[DOUBLEPOST=1480411391][/DOUBLEPOST]

There was a room for improvement in one or two departments. Australia is a big tour... Came after 7 years...

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Which were the changes that you wanted?

Junaid Khan, Muhammad Irfan & Ahmed Shehzad/Khalif Latif for the Australian tour. If inzy says they are under-performing then one should ask him who has performed against newzeland by the way?

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Junaid Khan, Muhammad Irfan & Ahmed Shehzad/Khalif Latif for the Australian tour. If inzy says they are under-performing then one should ask him who has performed against newzeland by the way?
Latif in test format? Ahmed Shahzad and Junaid aren't gonna come soon in the national team. While Irfan has good performances but his fitness is the issue.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Latif in test format? Ahmed Shahzad and Junaid aren't gonna come soon in the national team. While Irfan has good performances but his fitness is the issue.

Whats wrong with that? If you talk about fitness. You could see how fit Aamir and Sohail were in the second innings.

Anyway, Chairman PCB again talks non-sense that we dont have any alternative after Misbah and he can be captain of the team till 2018... Then said Oh, Imad and Sarfraz also has capabilities.....

Then you see Inzy announces an unchanged test team at the 4th day without seeing the end result and performance.... One wonders what they are upto....

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Moreoever, Inzy could have given opportunity to Imad Wasim in place of Rizwan/Nawaz. He is such a fighter. Takes his bowling and batting very seriously. A genuine All-Rounding lad.

At one hand, Imad isn't in the test team and on other side, You hear Chairman of PCB putting Imad Wasim in captaincy candidates after Misbah-ul-Haq. Can't understand these logics. We pakistani fans should be used to this though. Its history of PCB and management.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Haris Sohail will most likely come in to the test squad, once Younis leaves.

My starting XI once Younis and Misbah (I wish he could stay in the Pakistan team forever ): ) go, will be as follows:

1) Sami Aslam
2) *Azhar Ali - He has performed well enough as an opener, might aswell keep him there.
3) Babar Azam
4) Asad Shafiq
5) Haris Sohail
6) Fawad Alam
7) +Sarfraz Ahmed
8) Yasir Shah
9) Sohail Khan
10) Mohammad Amir
11) Rahat Ali / Zulfiqar Babar - Depending on conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread