Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What is the politics with Sadaf Hussain?
I don't know exactly, but Ahmer Naqvi once mentioned in his Cricinfo blog that an administrator in the PCB has something against him.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The thing that irritates me most about Pakistan cricket, is they only know how to pay one brand of cricket. In tests they play slow mediocre cricket, ODI has the same formula of trying to hit 260 odd each time and failing to chase anything above 250 which leads to cricket getting boring.

There is so much talent and yet Pakistan never gives anyone a prolonged attempt at success. Couple of games and out of the side.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I think Pakistan might actually draw this

RS98

School Cricketer
Pakistan tried to go for this in the evening session and have possibly shot themselves in the foot. Blackcaps hunting down the final 5 wickets now, not much time left.

B

Bigby Wolf

Well its turning out to be a thriller in hamilton.
Pakistan 7 down now!
11 overs to go.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
9 down now. Poor batting from pakistan. Openers had batted so well, they could have went for draw easily. Azar Ali and Sami Aslam will be very disappointed if they lose this match

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If M Raizwan and Iftikhar can play than why not Fawad?
Sadaf because of politics, Fawad because there is no place for him, but he'll come in once Misbah and/or Younis are gone. I think Mir Hamza deserves a chance more than Tabish.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
What a nose-dive.... Shameful as expected.... Cricketing formulas don't apply to Pakistan Cricket. If openers click middle-order collapse and vice versa.......

Another blunder just made yesterday when Inzi announced an unchanged squad for Australian tour. As if He is in such a hurry to have a 3-0 defeat. I think the Australia tour will decide the fate of Younis and Misbah finally. Younis Khan has failed the expectations miserably and didn't take the responsibility at all of being such a senior player and batsman who has done over 9000 runs. That is why scoring runs and piling up records don't mean that a player is one of the greats, It is clicking at the crunch times.

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I feel for the Pakistani fans. From personal experience, I can understand how frustrating it is to see your team giving up without a fight or not learn from past mistakes.

I too feel Younis Khan's time is up. He is simply occupying a place in the team based on his past laurels.

Misbah, on the other hand, seems to have become the Dhoni of Pakistan. I suppose those who are gunning for his head will only realize his contribution after he retires/is forced to retire. Unlike Dhoni, Misbah still seems to have at least a year and a half of cricket left in him.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
The players overall looked tired specially the bowlers. The passion wasn't seen there as if they have been thrown out in this tour forcefully. The attitude looked pathetic and team was looking hugely timid.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The players overall looked tired specially the bowlers. The passion wasn't seen there as if they have been thrown out in this tour forcefully. The attitude looked pathetic and team was looking hugely timid.
Don't act like you're an expert psychologist.

Younis needs to go. Haris Sohail or Fawad Alam need to come in. And it's time for Asad Shafiq to step up. We can't keep only based on his promise, he's 31! If only Sharjeel had played this match. Rizwan doesn't give me an ounce of confidence. It's ridiculous that thiese collapses keep happening.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Don't act like you're an expert psychologist.

Younis needs to go. Haris Sohail or Fawad Alam need to come in. And it's time for Asad Shafiq to step up. We can't keep only based on his promise, he's 31! If only Sharjeel had played this match. Rizwan doesn't give me an ounce of confidence. It's ridiculous that thiese collapses keep happening.

It is not the expert psychologist. You should better listen to some fine cricketers as well if you can not see yourself. Your way of looking can be different and its fine with me. Like I don't think Younis needs to go, you are writing him off pre-maturely. The Australian tour is important for him and we will see what happens there

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I'm not sure of Rizwan's batting abilities but if he has a reputation of being a handy batsman, he should have followed the approach taken by Hameed today. It was wonderful to see a 19-year old guard his much senior player and mix caution with aggression nicely. Those 40-odd runs could well turn out to be tricky.

Rizwan, on the other hand, simply exposed the tail very early on in the over.

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Why isn't Imad Wasim in the test team ?

Users who are viewing this thread