Story Pakistan's International season [BLIC]

Based on the WC in WI thread, who do you think will excel in these tours?

• Total voters

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Inspired by sachinisgod's thread, I have decided to send the World Champions Pakistani team (from my other thread) on tour based on the real schedule posted on PCB's website. I was going to start with the Pak-India series, but I'll wait for saisrini to finish his India-Pakistan series.

Details coming soon.

Does anyone have much experience in spreadsheets?

I was planning on making a spreadsheet and track the progress of all my players during this lengthy tour, since there is no career mode. I was wondering, what would the formula be for figuring out batting averages, since you have to consider not outs.

One cell With Runs, the other with N.O. and The next with innings.
Runs/(Innings-N.O.)
Write the number of balls faced to get strike rate(Balls Faced/Runs*100)

Bowling wise: Runs/Wkts.(avg.) and Runs/Overs(econ.)
For overs you have to keep track as balls
So the formula is Runs/(Balls bowled*6)
An easier method is just adding number of overs and keeping track of the extra balls bowled.

nightprowler10 said:
Inspired by sachinisgod's thread, I have decided to send the World Champions Pakistani team (from my other thread) on tour based on the real schedule posted on PCB's website. I was going to start with the Pak-India series, but I'll wait for saisrini to finish his India-Pakistan series.

Details coming soon.

Hey buddy, it would take time for me to finish my series. So, start from the series that follows the India - Pakistan series!

ZoraxDoom said:
One cell With Runs, the other with N.O. and The next with innings.
Runs/(Innings-N.O.)
Write the number of balls faced to get strike rate(Balls Faced/Runs*100)

Bowling wise: Runs/Wkts.(avg.) and Runs/Overs(econ.)
For overs you have to keep track as balls
So the formula is Runs/(Balls bowled*6)
An easier method is just adding number of overs and keeping track of the extra balls bowled.
Thanks, will try it.

saisrini80 said:
Hey buddy, it would take time for me to finish my series. So, start from the series that follows the India - Pakistan series!
I think the next tour is in West Indies, maybe I'll start that soon.

I have decided to go ahead with the tours, and as saisrini suggested, I will start from the tour scheduled after the Indo-Pak series. Which in this case will be a tour to the Windies, where Pakistan will play two tests and three ODIs against the host team.

Throughout this thread, I might switch between the kind of patches that I use, but to start the tournament with, I'll play with the following:
  • Gold's test patch for test matches
  • Boss's cool gameplay patch for ODIs
  • Nine 3.0 TV graphics
  • Sam's runout patch
  • Kits update
  • Pepsi and coke pitch ads
  • Pepsi (ODI) and Samsung(test) stumps
  • And a bunch of other stuff I have downloaded.

Here is the line-up I will primarily be playing with, and yes, players will be moved around based on performance after every tour, and newer players will be tried:

Imran Nazir
Younis Khan
Shoaib Malik
Inzamam-ul-Haq (C)
Yousuf Youhana
Muhammad Amir (custom player whose talents are equivalent to Razzaq's)
Moin Khan (wk)
Shahid Afridi
Shoaib Akhter (B1)
Mohammed Sami (B2)
Danish Kaneria

I have already started the first test match between Pakistan and West Indies, but I'll post details after the end of everyday/inning.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

I always been loving your tours good luck man.

nightprowler10 said:
I have decided to go ahead with the tours, and as saisrini suggested, I will start from the tour scheduled after the Indo-Pak series. Which in this case will be a tour to the Windies, where Pakistan will play two tests and three ODIs against the host team.

Throughout this thread, I might switch between the kind of patches that I use, but to start the tournament with, I'll play with the following:

Good.. Sounds interesting. But never play with the original AI patch. We saw what happened in the World championship of yours. All the best! I root for Pakistan to get a close win against the WI!

Looks like a good line up and a good tour. cant wait for it to start

Thank you for your interest fellas. Pakistan have already started their first inning and lost 2 quick wickets after a fast paced 37 run partnership. So it's a little tough for the Pakis right now.

I'll post results after day one, I'm only playing a half-hour a day due to tough work schedule. So expect something by Sunday.

Sorry for the delay guys, but I 've been pretty busy with school lately.

The first test is being played at Georgetown on a hard pitch. WI won the toss and elected to field, not sure if that was a wise decision.

Here are the line-ups for the teams:

First Inning - Pakistan

Pakistan got off to a great start, scoring off every bad ball they faced, of which there was no shortage. The openers, Imran Nazir and Younis Khan, scored a quick 37 runs until a loose shot got rid of Imran Nazir. Dillon, the most economical from the Windies, got his first wicket just a few balls later when Hinds took a great catch that came off of Shoaib Malik's bat. Pakistan were 40/2.

Just when W Indies were looking good, Inzi stepped in and destroyed their hopes of restricting Pakistan to a low score. Together, Khan and Inzi put up a fast-paced 96 run partnership, which ended with Younis Khan giving his wicket away at 56.

But Pakistan weren't showing any signs of slowing down, as Inzi and Yousuf Youhana put up a majestic 130 run partnership that started with Yoyo hitting a magnificent six off Colleymore.

Both batsmen were able to score their 50s, but of the pair, it was Inzamam who went on to get his century off of 130 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread