Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Because the issue relates to installing the patch mid-career. That obviously won't be an issue if the public can't start a PC career prior to having patch 2 can it?

Then I am going to buy Steam version on release date...Hope the PC release does not delay for any unforeseen reasons..

though console owners got the first taste of game but it looks like PC users will play a more refined dbc14 prior to consoles.

Citation required.

----------

Hope the PC release does not delay for any unforeseen reasons..

If they're unforseen, then "hoping" is irrelevant. There's not the platform control issues on STEAM like there is with a console. It's generally much easier to patch PC copies via STEAM than it is via the submission process for consoles and I'm also pretty sure the BigAnt team can simply push patches via STEAM without you knowing about it so they're just auto-updates.

Citation required.

----------

If they're unforseen, then "hoping" is irrelevant. There's not the platform control issues on STEAM like there is with a console. It's generally much easier to patch PC copies via STEAM than it is via the submission process for consoles and I'm also pretty sure the BigAnt team can simply push patches via STEAM without you knowing about it so they're just auto-updates.

Oh great to know that. DBC14 will be my first game on Steam, in fact I downloaded steam just because I can buy DBC14...

Citation required.

----------

PC version comes out on the 26th, with it not making it this time and Friday's looking like the day, I doubt we'll see an Xbox version of the patch out until after the PC version goes live.

Steam actually has beta patch support, and can allow users to test new builds without "pushing" them on people.

Why don't we all just make a new career?

Good Point....Anyway I will discard my existing 02 year career and start fresh when the Patch-2 is released..

When it asks us for patch 2 it could say

WARNING:
If you are in
the middle of a match
in career and want
to keep on going
finish the match
you are currently on

I don't know about other people but I'm starting fresh with my career. I reckon this would work @BigAntStudios

there are no careers in the wild on PC, so why would it be delayed on PC?

surely u wont hold back the PC patch, the delay of the game on PC is enough

Obviously just speculation, but it kind of looks like this Friday is out. All approvals going well, could it maybe be next Friday that we end up seeing the patch?

Good thing that they found out the issue and are rectifying it this is much better than releasing and people start saying already delayed patch and now this issue has arised..Blah blah blah..Now this can be avoided...:D

PC version is now in the cross hairs. it already was, but now ive updated to the red dot scope and finger on the trigger.

26/6 is time

Users who are viewing this thread