Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

hey guys a quick question... how do i get this patch on my ps3? i m a noob with consoles so any help appreciated :)

cheers!

When released it automatically asks for downloading the update...If not press triangle and select "Check for Update" in the list...I think that has been added in the latest software update in PS3...

Great work BA. PC version kills the 360 version and runs much smoother. Running only on a quad A10/8GB and gtx650ti PE and it is silky smooth with all detail up. Good to see you fixed that commentary, so annoying on the 360 and I like being able to review lbw decisions anytime i like. Best cricket game on the planet.

does this patch also have the option to save our custom field setting? its really annoying having to set it up all the time when my player comes to bowl! if already answered sorry for asking again as there were too many pages to read through.

Still waiting on patch 2 for ps3 but have sniper elite for ps4 so I think my weekend is covered.
I really want to get the pc version but it was expensive enough for the ps3 version, I really hope patch 2 sorts out the batting as I want to spend more time on it but it can be incredibly frustrating! Those pesky medium pacers,

Still waiting on patch 2 for ps3 but have sniper elite for ps4 so I think my weekend is covered.
I really want to get the pc version but it was expensive enough for the ps3 version, I really hope patch 2 sorts out the batting as I want to spend more time on it but it can be incredibly frustrating! Those pesky medium pacers,

I'm having trouble with spin with my career player. I'm coping ok with most other bowlers, but i've ended up not even attacking any spin and just trying to block it out, which in T20 is poor!

I'm having trouble with spin with my career player. I'm coping ok with most other bowlers, but i've ended up not even attacking any spin and just trying to block it out, which in T20 is poor!

Try waiting for the ball to pitch before playing your shot. I was playing the spinners far too early.

The drift and swing the slow bowlers get can be crazy and the late movement makes shot selection really difficult!

Try waiting for the ball to pitch before playing your shot. I was playing the spinners far too early.

I've tried adjusting and playing later, but now from replays it seems like i'm playing way too late. More practice needed!!

Yeah, nah - one is only actually entitled to hold an opinion that one can defend.

His opinion is prima facie indefensible through pure logic (the game is clearly finished, because unfinished code doesn't compile), which means we must be looking for some authority to enable him to hold the opinion he holds.

If he was a software developer, tester or possibly a COSC graduate not working in the field, he'd be entitled to hold the opinion. He'd still be wrong, but at least he'd have the authority to be wrong.

----------

Play testing in this environment isn't what you think it is. It's generally not going to be someone sitting down playing the game for hours - that's simply not how testing works.

It is, however, how most people without a clue about development think it works.

Often bugs "show up" in the first week after release simply because of the number of person-hours put into playing the game. There's not a software company on the planet that can actually afford to spend the kind of money required to get that kind of testing.

That doesn't mean the testers aren't doing their jobs. It means their jobs are way harder than you think.

I have to differ on your point on the way testing was done. I have been a game tester and the games have been tested for hours by playing the complete game in all difficulty till the completion.

Also with online games, we used to test with different internet service providers, connecting from different locations in the city and also connecting between testers here and US.

So I feel the testing could have been done with much more planning, so that more issues could have been found before releasing the game

God Ross the PC version is amazing, people who are waiting for the patch is going to get near the game we were all hoping for. Well done Bigant.:cheers

PS Got the steam version.:thumbs

----------

I have to differ on your point on the way testing was done. I have been a game tester and the games have been tested for hours by playing the complete game in all difficulty till the completion.

Also with online games, we used to test with different internet service providers, connecting from different locations in the city and also connecting between testers here and US.

So I feel the testing could have been done with much more planning, so that more issues could have been found before releasing the game

What is done is done mate, i bet Bigant will learn from there mistakes as patch 2 is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread