Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Vans

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
So I hope everything is still in order........that Patch 2 will be ready for download Friday :cheers

----------

@MattW do u have any inside info on patch 2 eta?

Approval done on it yet?

Thanks pal :thumbs

Cobhamcc

Banned
Just one thing will current career game saves be compatible with patch 2 or will we have to start from new?
Not to bothered if I do have to restart my career I'm just wondering if you will or will not that's all.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just one thing will current career game saves be compatible with patch 2 or will we have to start from new?
Not to bothered if I do have to restart my career I'm just wondering if you will or will not that's all.

It better be. I would be 'super bothered' if I had to restart my career :|

Franna1017

School Cricketer
No career restart will be required. I think the only thing that won't change instantly is the English P40 with the amount of overs. You have to finish the year you're in and in your next career year,it will also be fixed. I don't think anyone would want to restart this time.

BlackDevil

School Cricketer
I am just going to re-start my career on friday after patch #2 as a 21 year old. 5 years doesn't make a difference, 15 year career is enough..

abulhasan

School Cricketer
@BigAntStudios

Sorry if it has been asked already. Can we save after each over without quitting? Currently we can only do save and quit.

Another nice to have feature would be to bring keeper close to the wicket as bowlers do these days. Like for seamers / medium pace bowlers.

acewa

School Cricketer
When starting out career as a 21, 26 or 31 year old will you still be able to achieve the same skills by the end of your career as when starting out as a 16 yr old? I think it would be good if you can achieve higher skills by starting younger just so that there is some reward for starting off with stats so much lower.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
When starting out career as a 21, 26 or 31 year old will you still be able to achieve the same skills by the end of your career as when starting out as a 16 yr old? I think it would be good if you can achieve higher skills by starting younger just so that there is some reward for starting off with stats so much lower.
As I got helmet rank 3 shortly after I turned 21 in my original career, this comparison is probably pretty valid between me manually going through the career as a 16 year old and a fresh career starting at 21 with the same initial choices:

kuTIgFL.jpg

AtlubnW.jpg

Obviously though - some people starting a career on Pro difficulty might have built up skills faster than I did on Veteran.

Alberts

International Coach
What time of day will it be released if it's tomorrow then?

Users who are viewing this thread