Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

avinaish

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey there,
Can you guys help me out by telling me what I have to do to download patch 1 on ps3?

Mingothehobo

School Cricketer
What Ugh?

That it has been said time and time again that the patch will come out after it has been approved by MS/Sony. There is no knowing exactly when this will happen and Ross won't give an estimated date because if it isn't ready by the ESTIMATED date, he will get berated all over again... Ain't nobody got time for that.

#thanksross :)

husain geek

School Cricketer
Imagine that there was no patch 2 and enjoy his great game which is awesome even without the patch.
Code:
thanksross

Rabin

School Cricketer
Imagine that there was no patch 2 and enjoy his great game which is awesome even without the patch.
Code:
thanksross

I think the patch notes disagree with you there, let's see what the Umpire has to say...

funny-indian-cricket-team_thumb.jpg

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I put the game on yesterday and found my career had gone! Nightmare!

Can anyone advise me whether it's worth starting a new one now, or just waiting for the patch?

Thanks!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I put the game on yesterday and found my career had gone! Nightmare!

Can anyone advise me whether it's worth starting a new one now, or just waiting for the patch?

Thanks!

Wait for the patch and start a new one....:)

Roger Wilco

School Cricketer
This game was touted before release with the tagline "Its Cricket, like you've never seen before".
It has certainly delivered on that promise.

Given out caught off a free hit.
Given out caught from a rolling ball.
Bowlers that field off their own bowling like a brick wall.
Run outs after grounding bat.
Run out after batsmen dont put bat over crease line when turning back.
Batsmen diving at both ends of the pitch when diving to avoid run out.
Ridiculous field placements for any format. (Mid-on, Deep mid-on & long-on all at once)
Test field placements for one day format and vice versa.
Fielders that run, dive and catch like the supermen.
Batting partners in career mode that play with ridiculous overly aggressive mindset.

Yes. This is cricket like I've never seen before.

We could go on but surely this is enough to illustrate.

And surely enough to get the fanboys started.
Now lets count how many times "Its still the best cricket game ever made" gets thrown around and how we should just be grateful that BA even made a cricket game. Gratitude is to be shown for something that is done as a favour. There has been no favours here. We have paid for this game. A game that should never have been released with so many fundamental cricketing issues.

This has realistically turned into a pre-order like situation. We promise "Cricket like you've never seen before", pay up front and get what we have half finished and at some later stage we might fix all the issues that we know are there.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Spot on. Yours was the first money I spent at the bar. Thanks.

Got to love the Royal "we"... thinking an IP address check might be in order.

adikal

Club Captain
This has realistically turned into a pre-order like situation. We promise "Cricket like you've never seen before", pay up front and get what we have half finished and at some later stage we might fix all the issues that we know are there.

And did someone force you to buy this game at gunpoint? Or do you always buy stuff directly based on tag lines of products, without ever reading online reviews and player feedback?

Users who are viewing this thread