PC demo released

To my gr8 surprise AC09 worked on my pc at 1024 /768...:clap

512 Mb RAM:laugh
fx 5500....:)
P4 1.24GHz:rtfl
only issue wa that it took some time loading the game (not the match though) and 2 small lines behind the umpire......BLIC07 nevr worked on my pc .....

only issue wa that it took some time loading the game (not the match though) and 2 small lines behind the umpire......BLIC07 nevr worked on my pc .....
i cant belive it
what on a SM 2.0 card lol :laugh

BTw after Playing huge amount of games,it is becoming easy to me to hit ,scored 75 in 10 over :p

Noob alert, does light green or green mean you are pitching it in a good area? I'm confused. :help

Wow one lucky guy. Though I feel codies are not serious about the system requirements :P My laptop which has a nvidia 7150M can run the game at native resolution, the only thing I have to turn off is the shadows but who cares about shadows :)

Forced AA through Nvidia control panel isn't really working for me. Anyone else get it to work?

AA not working here either, i hope it works on the full version, or with a driver update because the graphics are horrible, jaggies everywhere.

Noob alert, does light green or green mean you are pitching it in a good area? I'm confused. :help

LOL !! area is irrelevant here...

Dark Green - Spanked for 4 / 6.

Green - Good timed shot along the ground with most probability of a 4.

Light Green - AI respects your bowling...cautious shot for a single or two
or if pitched in the right areas....meets with a defensive shot

Red - NO BALL !

LOL !! area is irrelevant here...

Dark Green - Spanked for 4 / 6.

Green - Good timed shot along the ground with most probability of a 4.

Light Green - AI respects your bowling...cautious shot for a single or two
or if pitched in the right areas....meets with a defensive shot

Red - NO BALL !

So there is no colour if you pitch the ball in the perfect area?

AA not working here either, i hope it works on the full version, or with a driver update because the graphics are horrible, jaggies everywhere.
Yeah its pretty horrible, I'm sure it ought to work though, they can't let such a small thing slip away with such a great game at hand!

Hold on... dunno if you have noticed but the bowling cursor changes a different green when you move it!

Has anyone else noticed this!?

So there is no colour if you pitch the ball in the perfect area?
Light green = best pitch position. Though if you line up a light green spot but bowl dark green, you'll see the pitch spot turn darker. So if you bowl a bad ball in a good spot it is still a bad ball.

what do you mean by that aditya. we don't have enough ram to play the game.

I was trying to say what i know is our computer have not that much space to play ashescricket09.Anyone here know how to solve this problem.
I have one problem i have downloaded it and its been smottly downloaded when i am clicking on that icon for playing game game is not starting nothing starts and after sometimes message comes cannot start because another instance of this program is already running.

i cant belive it
what on a SM 2.0 card lol :laugh

BTw after Playing huge amount of games,it is becoming easy to me to hit ,scored 75 in 10 over :p

:-)

was just trying my luck dowloading the demo which took over 7 hrs.....anyway it paid off...:banana2....not sure the bigger release would work though...

when i try to install the file it says there are problems with reading the setup initiliaztion file... any thoughts?? pease hurry, im desperate to play!!

Wow one lucky guy. Though I feel codies are not serious about the system requirements :P My laptop which has a nvidia 7150M can run the game at native resolution, the only thing I have to turn off is the shadows but who cares about shadows :)

Ya one of the rare times that i got lucky:facepalm....even the 1366 by 768 works but goes very slow n shaky.....:)

Users who are viewing this thread