PC demo released

ok....this is a bit irritating...HARD mode...played cautiously with Strauss and Bopara...

strauss - edge off the toe end of the bat looping straight to the fielders hand
like a fielding practice..

Bopara - shane watson pulling off a blinder !!! :eek:

then, decided to take the aerial route out of frustration and look what i achieved..........

Yes unfortunately once you start taking aerial route the game becomes too easy. Yesterday I scored two centuries and I was playing as Australia on hard mode. Hope it is different in the full version of the game :(

The AI bowling looks very sloppy to me but then it is only my opinion.

its all going to be about online play for me, hopefully many are playing for the first month or so.

I have one problem i have downloaded it and its been smottly downloaded when i am clicking on that icon for playing game game is not starting nothing starts and after sometimes message comes cannot start because another instance of this program is already running.

online will be important part but i am not sure how we will be able to paly it online, gamespy like blc 07 or different thing. we will wait and see.

Haha, I'm guessing intervals aren't implemented in the demo, using the extender, it's drinks after every over, and there are no breaks; I'm at about 8:30 PM with floodlights on. :p I'll see if we can go further than midnight.

I have one problem i have downloaded it and its been smottly downloaded when i am clicking on that icon for playing game game is not starting nothing starts and after sometimes message comes cannot start because another instance of this program is already running.

system configuration please,
btw another solution
go to task manger,go to process the close the cricket 2009.exe task,then run the game again

same thing happens to me. I go to open the game nothing happens nothing comes up. i click on it again and it says another instance of this program is already running. how are you supprosed to close the cricket 2009.exe when there is none to close.
Don't tell me that i wasted 5 hours and 700 mb to download something for nothing

Yes mate you have wasted 5 hours on it.:(i tried best even asked surendra about it nothing happend our computer ram is not able to play game.

Download the latest Directx and try again

Can you please send me a link, because I am a n00b at this type of thing and don't want to d/l a virus or anything...

Users who are viewing this thread