PC demo released

By the way where can I check the exact spect of my ram? I looked at my system properties but it only says 2.00gb ram...any help would be cool!

Yeah I'm using the official logitech software, but you don't really need it. I have tried with, and without the software.

Trying to decide if its worth me shelling out another ?20-?30 on a controller just to play this game.

If it will definitely be supported in the full version of the game, then i'll be happy.

An answer from codies would be nice either way.

Thing is, you know that if this game is going to be as good as it currently seems to be, which I think it genuinely could be the best game in 10 years, you will end up buying another controller.

Remember though, it is only a demo - in terms of compatibility, I know that doesn't help much. It's one of the reasons why we do a trial of the full version.

Demo sounds very promising. Going to download this tonight.

Damnit, it keeps lagging on my computer, so not much point for screenies. I can try though.

It took me ages to learn the controls, it gives you about 10 seconds to memorise it all in the loading screen which sucked!

Just pld PC version and gotta say the best cricket game yet.
First of the bad news couldnt get my gamepads to work on it.:facepalm.
Now the small details in this game make it the best ever for example, overthrows are awesome, i hit a cover drive shot went for run only for fielder to dive on it so i quickley went back and he over threw it just short of the boundery where i got 3 runs, had a couple of other over throws taking singles it makes it much more exciting rather than having the fielder throw it to the wicket keeper every time like in EA cricket.
Now on to LBW had this 1 time where they appealed it zoomed to umpire who stood there for at least 15 seconds then raised his hand and i was out the suspense was killing me lol.:D.
Other times they will raise finger within 1-2 secs its this variety that makes it feel real.
Catching is much better, bowling and batting much more variety than before and all this using a keyboard,cant wait to get a pad on this game.

Overall from a demo its already a must buy and online is gonna be awesome.:banana2

the demo runs on my intergrated nvidia geforce 6150se nforce 430, the game is excellent.:D but is a little slow do to my ram, but is playable:D

just thought id do my part

tested on my laptop

core 2 duo 2.1ghz
4 gigs ram
intel gma 4500mhd

playable on 1280x720 on medium with shadows/sfx off
funny thing is have to turn crowd off because sound skips even with no lag

screenie
http://i28.tinypic.com/296m2r9.jpg

ill test on my desktop with 3gb ram and geforce8400gs and report back soon

exe not working here. anyone else have error message exe not valid win32 application?
think i better start dloading:noway again.

Thing is, you know that if this game is going to be as good as it currently seems to be, which I think it genuinely could be the best game in 10 years, you will end up buying another controller.

Remember though, it is only a demo - in terms of compatibility, I know that doesn't help much. It's one of the reasons why we do a trial of the full version.

Speaking of your playtest, how many overs did you play it for? Sorry for the quick offtopic. :)

MasterBlaster76 added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

how is the ground fielding in the game??do the fielders dive around??

Yes! Yes they do.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

just thought id do my part

tested on my laptop

core 2 duo 2.1ghz
4 gigs ram
intel gma 4500mhd

playable on 1280x720 on medium with shadows/sfx off
funny thing is have to turn crowd off because sound skips even with no lag

screenie
http://i28.tinypic.com/296m2r9.jpg

ill test on my desktop with 3gb ram and geforce8400gs and report back soon

Is that an Intel integrated card? They're useless for modern gaming.

Bloody annoying, I really want to play this game for longer than 3 overs. Roll on next Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread