PC demo released

is there any chance of running this game with intel GMA 3100.....

Dude mine is going about 1mb speed of download,It is really awesome.

For those of you getting a bit of stuttering, defrag your HD. The main file that the game is packed into is heavily fragmented and needs to be sorted out to run optimally. Diskeeper reported it as the least practical file currently on my PC!

It's not a solution which will help everyone, but if you have a powerful enough PC but arent getting the results, it should help. If you're under the requirements however, its not a magic solution.

Works fine on mine it's too fiddly with the keyboard though going to get my PS3 pad down and play it like that. I've pre-ordered it for the PS3 anyway so it's only for the demo i'm using the PC (laptop)

Just installed it. It seems that the speed of the ball in the grass is slightly slower than in the X360 demo which is nice. But as some of you guys I'm also having issues with my gamepad (Logitech Rumblepad 2). Actually it is recognized in the controller settings screen but it doesn't work in-game, for some reason.

Hope they get this fixed as I'm really liking this game from what I've played in the 360 demo so far.

Finally got the game running... ON WINDOWS 7!! :eek:

Yes, while it won't run on Vista on THE EXACT SAME MACHINE, it has no problem on an unauthorised, beta copy of Windows 7, madness! :laugh

It is bloody brilliant though :D

Users who are viewing this thread