PC demo released

This is ████. I don't wanna play on wii as it'll be just like RPIC07. :(

But I can't afford to buy a PS3 or 360.

Weird, the game will recognise and let me use my sf iv arcade fight stick, but it won't let me move the bowling cursor. Think the pre-oder might have to be cancelled.

Weird, the game will recognise and let me use my sf iv arcade fight stick, but it won't let me move the bowling cursor. Think the pre-oder might have to be cancelled.

I think the full release will support your gamepad. If you really want to cancel, you can and once it is released, if it supports your gamepad you can get it again!!!

I think the full release will support your gamepad. If you really want to cancel, you can and once it is released, if it supports your gamepad you can get it again!!!

I hope it does, because i can't see codies releasing a patch. Maybe Colin or someone can ask the developers about this?

Last edited:
Just like Gilly_Fan, i`m gutted, **** you graphics card.
Cant afford a bloody 360 or a PS3.

I`ve got a Wii, i saw a gameplay video of the Wii version on youtube...bloody hell its sh*t.

thats bad:doh,because this game has recognised my Crap cheap controller,and i am playing with it without any problem.

Just like Gilly_Fan, i`m gutted, **** you graphics card.
Cant afford a bloody 360 or a PS3.

I`ve got a Wii, i saw a gameplay video of the Wii version on youtube...bloody hell its sh*t.

instead....you can buy a new graphics card

thats bad:doh,because this game has recognised my Crap cheap controller,and i am playing with it without any problem.

Yeah its always the way, never buy a good expensive option, instead go for some cheap rubbish made in Taiwan. :laugh

I actually might save for a 360, i`ve wanted one for ages but couldnt be stuffed getting one, so i guess its time to save up eh?

Users who are viewing this thread