PC demo released

Damn, my laptop's graphics card isn't good enough.

I downloaded played it..awesome...game of the century..we can rate this with blc 99..but i was thrashed ):

it's been 7 hours and still 38%..anyone has idea whether it works on vaio fz-15g
nvidia Geforce 8400m gt

just woke up, glad its released, downloading at 900kbps (11 minutes :(), hope it works on my comp

well i downloaded the game and installed it but couldn't make it run in my laptop (well i got a radeon x1400 (256mb) and 1 gb ram, which i think is even lower than the minimum requirement). it would start and everything but right after the initial loading the screen would go white. i could still hear the music and i could even browse through the invisible menus but couldnt see anything. even when i practically kept pressing enter eventually the game started somehow and everything went black then. but i could still hear the crowd sound:P anyway i changed some settings in ati catalyst (dragging every bar towards performance rather than quality)...and started it again. this time i could see everything! even the menus....so i started a match and played like 4 balls. then had to stop it because it was wayyy too jerky. but anyway it at least ran in my laptop.

now coming to the problem The_gas is facing. i have a LOGITECH CORDLESS RUMBLEPAD 2 also. and it worked fine for me!! this is what you have to do. when you start the game DO NOT press any keys on the keyboard. just keep pressing random keys on ur controller and it will skip the initial logos of codemasters and transmission. then it will tell you to press enter. then u have to press enter in the keyboard (because i dont think there is any switch in the pad that works in that screen, but if u can find a switch in the pad then thats even better). anyway after the menu comes now try to browse through the menus using your pad. you should be able to do so! 1 works like an enter/advance, 2 works like going back/escape. and it works in the game too. although the switch does not corresponds to the on screen instructions.

now if the above process does not work. use your keyboard! go to the options menu>controller and change player 1 to logitech rumblepad. come out of it. it will save the settings. then quit the game. then run the game again and do the exact same things i described in the above paragraph.

bottom line is logitech cordless rumblepad 2 works fine actually!

doesnt work on my vista the game doesnt start up and i get a cricket2009.exe stopped working ████ tweaking hell ps3 demo when man

Unbelievably runs on my dinosaur of a pc - P4 3ghz, 2 gig ram, Radeon 256mb x800se :eek:

Worked on my tremendously poor PC. Couldn't tell if there were issues but it didn't feel quite right, it seemed I had to play shots quite early before they reacted but that may be the game...

Overall though, it is a very strong demo and looks like it'll be a great game.

manee added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Unbelievably runs on my dinosaur of a pc - P4 3ghz, 2 gig ram, Radeon 256mb x800se :eek:

Mine is an X300 and it was playable - I was shocked with that.

could someone post they keyboard controls, the basic ones . CHeers

Users who are viewing this thread