PCPL2 Final Tables & Statistics

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ok, 10 points apiece at the end of round 8. Huge game between VV and HH on Friday in division 2.
In division 1 DD and TT will battle for top spot but the result will be largely irrelevant as the teams battle to try and make the grand final.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Ok, 10 points apiece at the end of round 8. Huge game between VV and HH on Friday in division 2.
In division 1 DD and TT will battle for top spot but the result will be largely irrelevant as the teams battle to try and make the grand final.

Nice work with the points table guys, final match is important, because the NRR could come into play for the number 1 spot, right??

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Nice work with the points table guys, final match is important, because the NRR could come into play for the number 1 spot, right??

NRR has not been updated since match 5 as Rhys was doing it.
After all 12 matches have been played then NRR may be needed to determine the grand finalists or positions in division 2.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
NRR has not been updated since match 5 as Rhys was doing it.
After all 12 matches have been played then NRR may be needed to determine the grand finalists or positions in division 2.

Come on Rhys, pull out of it and do some updating man :p, just kidding, I guess we all have lives and stuff to do.
Anyway, I was thinking what might also be useful, is if you guys in the fixtures thread, could put next to each match which team won, that would be useful, so at one glance we could see which team won against which team.
Just an idea, instead of having to go to each match thread to see that info.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Wow, I can't wait to see the updated stats. Another not out for me, I hope the average is good, and lets see if I've crossed Matt yet in the batting department! :p

McCullum's been awesome aswell, I'd expect him easily in the top 5.

In the bowling, all of VV has been consistent, so can't really predict. But Mortaza, Abhas and shantanu rooney to be in the hall of fame for sure!

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Hey better late than never :p, but seriously I have had a look at the files, and trust me, it's a lot of work, I mean you actually get paid in the job place for that kind of detailing.
So just want to say great job on the stats and keep it up, you guys are making this much more interesting with your part of it!!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are we talking about the excel file Rabs?

Users who are viewing this thread