PC's Chelsea Way to the Top! (Champions League Match BEGINS!)(FifaM 06)

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Zohaib Ahmed is the new Chelsea Manager. He looks to shake things up by Hiring a whole new squad. He thinks this Squad has the potential to beat anyone in the world. His squad Quickly Filled up and looks ready for the New Season to begin! Ready or not here comes the New Chelsea!

IntroCoach.jpg
OBJECTIVES
Objectives.jpg
SQUAD
Squad.jpg
SPONSER
Sponser.gif

1stMatch.jpg

Bilal Looks to Get some Goals under his Belt.

Abouttostart.jpg

The Line-ups Look Good for Both Teams but which one will do well in this Friendly Match?

Line-ups.jpg

Last edited:

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Good story and screeneis so far, and hey! me number 22? :mad: i want 9 please, and my name as Farrukh not Rana.. Thanks.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Save.jpg

A Terrible Challenge by the Defender Milto, Surly he Deserves the Yellow Card. He has to be Careful now and be an Angel for the Rest of the game.

Foul1.jpg

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Hey I'm not 23! But I guess that doesn't matter. I'm fitter than that:D :D :D . I'm just pulling your leg Pak_Cricketer. Great idea! I hope we win. And one more thing. Why am I a sub:D :D :D ??? I'm still joking. It doesn't matter as long as I can help the team. I know this will be a great story. Great job so far!

Azza!

Club Cricketer
Is this a 2004 game or something? It says I'm 14 :P I'm not that young. Will there be a couple of friendlys before the season so everyone can get a chance to prove themselves?

Farrukh_|$B said:
Good story and screeneis so far, and hey! me number 22? :mad: i want 9 please, and my name as Farrukh not Rana.. Thanks.

He gave me number 9 first, so bad luck. :D :D :D

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Great start Pak! I'm glad i'm in the starting line-up, but there is only 1 'b' in my surname!:p

Great start!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Azza! said:
Is this a 2004 game or something? It says I'm 14 :P I'm not that young. Will there be a couple of friendlys before the season so everyone can get a chance to prove themselves?

He gave me number 9 first, so bad luck. :D :D :D
but this is not FAIR! :mad: he must have asked us before :mad: ok then i want number 10 if it is not reserved, you gave me this 22 as if i look like Gudjhonson!

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Farrukh_|$B said:
but this is not FAIR! :mad: he must have asked us before :mad: ok then i want number 10 if it is not reserved, you gave me this 22 as if i look like Gudjhonson!

I'm not moaning! I got number 8! The best number there is!

Azza!

Club Cricketer
Farrukh_|$B said:

Shravis got that - how about 11? That's a strikers number.

afridi25

International Cricketer
how come i am not playing. When i was plying for Man U i scored 12 goals in 34 matches.as Midfield and i was great at defending

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Guys Chill Out, You could have Requested your Numbers efore I started the Season, and everyone will get a chance to play, I cant possibly play everyone (18 players) at the same time. There is going to be another Friendly after this.

Good Start From the Striker Farrukh but its just wide of the mark! Early impreessions set by Chelsea!

Attempt1.jpg

The Chelsea Defensee Wobbles as the Striker goes right through only to be stopped by Ben! Close call for Chelsea!

Attempt2.jpg

The Keeper is having an Excellent Game! Ben (The Spin) Punches away the ball!

Save2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread