People who have already preordered the game

Cancelled my preorder on flipkart made the payment to a local retailer....:)he can provide me the copy on d release day:D

Preordered 2 copies from Flipkart (ps3) for my brother and niece. Unfortunately i wont be able to play it until PC version releases in May. But happy for all you guys. Enjoy it and do upload videos :cheers

Hmmm was unexpectedly given a $20 EB Games gift card yesterday. Tempting to use it for a pre-order and that would take it down to the same price as Mighty Ape, but would be breaking my no pre-orders rule.....

@angry pixel.....im from
Hyderabad

----------

@bestfriendh.....im not sure about the steelbooks....but d main part is im getting the game on 4th thats what im bothered about:)

order mine for PS3 from Flipkart...hopefully get it on the first day

I think this is the best price for a steelbook copy online in India. ;)
8oHiQeb.jpg

I was (re)watching south park the other night. Sir Eric Cartman on pre-ordering a game. Couldn't find a better location to share it :thumbs

NSFW!

PS: No offence. or maybe Yes offence

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to have the count for PS3 orders, posting here as well. Placed my pre order for DBC 14 on mightyape.com.au.....

Last edited:
Pre-ordered for the second time - originally had a pre-order for the PC version that I cancelled after hearing it was going to be on Steam - back to EB again today and decided I've just got to go for the Steelbook on Xbox 360 (not that the person at the counter knew about them).

Hopefully the 'available for pickup' text comes early.

Users who are viewing this thread