People who have already preordered the game

whats in steel box edition i dont really know and i cant order from flipkart to post to uk

whats in steel box edition i dont really know and i cant order from flipkart to post to uk

Content-wise its the same as non-steel book edition. Its the cool steel case that has everyone excited about it :)!

Still undecided. There's a few options in NZ and Mighty Ape seem to have the best price ($20NZ cheaper than EB Games). EB may have the steel case but it's not worth $20 extra for a fancy box. I don't think I'll be pre-ordering though having been put off the idea by the Ashes experience. Pre-ordered for the June release which I think was actually the first time I had pre-ordered anything and eventually cancelled and managed to get a refund after the 2nd delay. Don't fancy pre-ordering games again and instead will wait until release day when there's proof they physically exist in a store.

I imagine I'll order it from Mighty Ape on release day so will get it the next day.

Pre-ordered PC version from EB Games.. but switched that to the PS3 version on the weekend (obviously). 2 weeks, 3 days (at least).. wife is gonna be upset..

As Promised to @BigAntStudios earlier i had ordered 2 Copies
1 from Flip-kart
1 from " Games The Shop,Bangalore "

I Will Preorder From Ebay Indian When My Exams Finished On 21st March

pre ordered from flipkart on xbox 360

I can't preorder. It will cost me more as the game will have to be shipped. Also I don't have or ever use Credit cards. I still expect to get the game in first week of April though. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Preordered on Flipkart. Would be good to keep track of thr orders. Been encouraging so far.

preordered 2 copies of ps3 version from a retailer in bangalore.

Users who are viewing this thread