People who have already preordered the game

Pre-ordered ps3 copy from flipkart

I ordered one xbox copy from Takealot.com. One of my mates also ordered a xbox copy from there and another one of my friends ordered a ps3 copy from BT Games.

I had ordered 2 days earlier.
Today my 4 classmates ordered it on Flipkart. I will ask them to join this forum

I hav pre-ordered today for ps3 in flipkart...:D

3copies Ps3 from EB Games

Hello friends
I am starting New thread
please let us know how many people preordered the game and from where....so we can know how game is responding in market

Starting from me
One copy ps3 from flipkart

Till 17 march 2014 ,12.30pm gmt
27 for ps3 and 5 for Xbox

----------

Preordered PS3 copy from Gaming Express UK

PS3 version Preordered from EB games for the SteelBox, signed by Ross I bet.;)

One friend will pick the game up on the day but he does not like to preorder.
Also I know someone else getting the xbox 360 version on day 1 plus someone else for PC but he has to wait.

----------

How about you Chief, wait console will you be playing on.:spy

Would be nice if we could keep a number count for ps3 and Xbox either in the first post or somewhere else. Something interesting. :)

PreOrdered 02 Copies from FLIPKART @ INR 3999/-

Hello friends
I am starting New thread
please let us know how many people preordered the game and from where....so we can know how game is responding in market

Starting from me
One copy ps3 from flipkart

Till 17 march 2014 ,12.30pm gmt
27 for ps3 and 5 for Xbox

I am holding out till a full review is available. I think that we have all enough xp of being disappointed by cricket games. Batting was fine, but based on the videos on fielding it seems too jumpy and while fielding its almost as if there is no gap between the batsman striking the ball and the fielder jumping on the ball.

I will wait for the full version and proper reviews on all aspects before buying. Just getting batting right is not enough, the game has to work even whole fielding.

Ordered a copy from flipkart for the xbox 360, will get the pc version as-well when it releases :p

Users who are viewing this thread