People who have already preordered the game

Thanks for the link. Will keep this as my backup for shipping to Canada

The total comes to 91.99AUD (very pricy, but a one time investment). Also, it says the shipment will be dispatched from mightyape on 31st March through DHL Express. So 2-5 business days = expecting a release day delivery !!

PS: its mightyape.com.au

Is there a 'DHL Express' delivery option you have to select or is it the default shipping option to US/Canada?

Its the default :) and the only option on the website

Yup, checked it now. Downside is that it only accepts paypal as the payment mode and you will have to shell out the money upfront for the preorder unlike when you are charged when the item is shipped.

Nice. Will save this link as a backup too. I have paypal, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Hello friends
I am starting New thread
please let us know how many people preordered the game and from where....so we can know how game is responding in market

Starting from me
One copy ps3 from flipkart

Till 17 march 2014 ,12.30pm gmt
27 for ps3 and 5 for Xbox

Is the game region free for xbox 360? will it work on NTSC console?

Worst comes to worst that's not a bad option at all.

I know personally I shall be holding fire until Ross delivers more info on other territories (US/Can included)

I see a lot of people here have ordered from Flipkart,,,and that would mean more orders are coming from a country which was not to be counted at the top of the list...

Kudos India:thumbs

----------

Hello friends
I am starting New thread
please let us know how many people preordered the game and from where....so we can know how game is responding in market

Starting from me
One copy ps3 from flipkart

Till 17 march 2014 ,12.30pm gmt
27 for ps3 and 5 for Xbox

@Akki_0271, it would also be nice if you update the first post with the retailers where those orders are made,
e.g. Flipkart = 20
BtGames= 2
Amazon = ,,,etc.

Sorry to request a lot from you

Looks like we will have some good competition for ps3 players. :p

Looks like we will have some good competition for ps3 players. :p

Yeah...waiting for competing with others in PSN online.... gonna be a real feast for cricket fans like us... :)

Users who are viewing this thread