People who have already preordered the game

Went into EB Games in Wellington CBD yesterday and there was no sign of this. Several other games yet to be released had pre-order boxes on the shelf and even whole stands devoted to them. Not even so much as a poster for this. Seemed very odd 2 weeks out from release, especially as a pre-order from them includes the exclusive steel box.

I didn't bother asking as I'm not pre-ordering, and wouldn't from there anyway as they're more expensive than everywhere else but I wonder if the staff even knew of game. Seems very strange that 2 weeks from release the game is not known outside of this forum. You'd expect some sign of it in the store with an exclusive pre-order deal wouldn't you?

I bet you he's just a dirty hack who doesn't want to be abused before the game comes out. You watch he'll be the first person to get out for 36 of 7 balls :p

if it's anything like nets i'll be out off 7 balls for sure but the runs will be a lot less!

I pre ordered fron mighty ape NZ. Does anyone know if they have the steel case for the preorders? Im not to bothered, it just doesnt say on their website as far as I can see

The steelbook is a pre-order bonus from flipkart in India as well.

He meant in Aus & NZ, EB Games are the only ones offering steelbook as a preorder bonus. In other countries obviously there would be different retailers offering the preorder bonus.

He meant in Aus & NZ, EB Games are the only ones offering steelbook as a preorder bonus. In other countries obviously there would be different retailers offering the preorder bonus.
Yup. My bad. I misread the wording of the post.

Last edited:
Yep sorry should have said in NZ and Australia, it's exclusive to EB Games. EB are $20NZ dearer than anywhere else though so you have to decide whether a fancy box is worth the extra.

It says it will come by 28th of March in Gurgaon (where I live) :eek:
now should I cancel my pre-order from flipkart.:rolleyes

Pre-Order : Release date - 4th April. Item will be only shipped once its released in India. So the buyer has accept the time extension request sent by us, otherwise the amount will be refunded.

It is not surprising to see that it will come in stock on 28th of March. You cannot expect stock to be shipped on 4th April from Australia. I need to quickly find a retailer who would be willing to break the street release date. If i can, then I'd cancel flipkart preorder in an instant.;)

Users who are viewing this thread