People who have already preordered the game

Hello friends
I am starting New thread
please let us know how many people preordered the game and from where....so we can know how game is responding in market

Starting from me
One copy ps3 from flipkart

Till 17 march 2014 ,12.30pm gmt
27 for ps3 and 5 for Xbox

Keep a POLL It will be nice

Got my copy of PS3 version ordered from GameXchange (not sure when will they deliver) and will get 2 may be 3 PC versions when released on steam.

What other better option do we have?

Never complain when someone shops smart with their head. That was the same opinion some people used when buying Ashes Cricket 13.. (couldn't wait for the delay for DBC).. and that just shows you what a waste THAT was. There is no harm in waiting for a few days to see more video and reviews (unless of course, it sells out).

Those of you who are buying multiple copies of a game for the same system are dumb. I mean, I know that @Ross will appreciate the money; but you probably could spend that money on lots of other more useful things; like a few beers, or a KFC + Cinema tickets (;)) or something...

Those of you who are buying multiple copies of a game for the same system are dumb. I mean, I know that @Ross will appreciate the money; but you probably could spend that money on lots of other more useful things; like a few beers, or a KFC + Cinema tickets () or something...
may be it is their way of showing support to a niche market game they love, doesnt make them dumb by any sense, probably he may go on to gift it through steam to people he may know.

If anyone is planning to buy an extra copy of PS3 version, pls feel free to send it my way :yes

Just checked flipkart. Its Rs. 4299 for the PS3 and XBOX version. I don't have a console, so did not book. Will surely pre order when PC version comes out. I guess the price would be close to 2500 INR, that won't be a problem. :thumbs

where can i pre order this game from USA ? can anyone plz help me..thank you/

pre ordered 1 copy for xbox 360 steel book and 1 copy for pc steel book both from EB GAMES Brisbane Australia

Those of you who are buying multiple copies of a game for the same system are dumb. I mean, I know that @Ross will appreciate the money; but you probably could spend that money on lots of other more useful things; like a few beers, or a KFC + Cinema tickets (;)) or something...

We have valid reasons for buying multiple copies of particular version coz, we have family and friends playing this game so we buy multiple copies of same version....Dont think people are dumb like you ....the way you understand...

Pre-Ordered Xbox 360 version from EB Games Adelaide.
This will be the longest three weeks ever :(

Pre-Ordered Xbox 360 version from EB Games Adelaide.
This will be the longest three weeks ever :(

Feel your pain I preordered and paid way back in December last year I had the cash free and was like yep I really want this so I did

i just gotta get 5 more bucks then ima get 1 steelbox from EB games Adelaide and 1 signed steelbox from Big Ant Studios because of the Spot the Ball (-: (def the 1st one and maybe the second 1) (-: :lol WE OUT

where can i pre order this game from USA ? can anyone plz help me..thank you/

check out the website, mightyape.com.au..... they have the express shipping to USA and it will cost you around 83 USD....

Last edited:
check out the website, mightyape.co.au..... they have the express shipping to USA and it will cost you around 83 USD....

Thanks for the link. Will keep this as my backup for shipping to Canada

The total comes to 91.99AUD (very pricy, but a one time investment). Also, it says the shipment will be dispatched from mightyape on 31st March through DHL Express. So 2-5 business days = expecting a release day delivery !!

PS: its mightyape.com.au

Users who are viewing this thread