• I am still playing this game

Votes: 68 43.3%
  • I have stopped playing this game

Votes: 78 49.7%
  • I have never played this game

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys have stopped playing it but cant stop talking about it. That says a lot in itself. Ive stopped playing many video games after a week of purchasing them, but never went to their forums to say " I have stopped"

You guys have stopped playing it but cant stop talking about it. That says a lot in itself. Ive stopped playing many video games after a week of purchasing them, but never went to their forums to say " I have stopped"

but thats your opinion. not necessary he should think the same way is it ?

may be he decided not to play the game anymore and just wanted to check if he is not alone.

but thats your opinion. not necessary he should think the same way is it ?

may be he decided not to play the game anymore and just wanted to check if he is not alone.

Because it was a too much hyped cricket game and i can't still believe that what they spoke about the game is just not really in the game and this will also let the developers know about the longevity of the game and what flaws in the game are pushing gamers away after hardly playing for less than a month

Last edited:
One feature that should be added to make this more interesting is skipping number of overs you want to skip. I can smash over 20 runs per over in hard mode in any type of game. In test, I like to play slow and go at around 3 rpo but it gets so boring. I don't want to see my scorecard with batsmen making 100s off just 90 or 120 balls. I want to see something like 100 off of 280 or 320 balls but I cannot just play that long. Gets soooo boringgggg.

stopped playing because of the stupid AI bugs and since I don't play multiplayer..... game lost its charm within couple of weeks. Now, I'm back to Killzone 2 multiplayer :banana2

It is a poor game - can't believe I let codies sting me a second time. BLIC 07 was utter horsecrap but that was 2 years ago, they have learnt nothing as this game is bearly any better.

Shame on you codies! Release a patch and make this game playable.

Na I will continue till Cricket Revolution is out.
But I think the crowd have dropped a lot. I feel, those zombie quitters have been reduced too.
Zombie Quitters.....lol....:rtfl:banana2:happy

Still playing it, still enjoying it. I'm now ignoring the colours of the bowling cursor and bowling on 'good' lengths - the AI are not going slog crazy anymore. Hope this lasts...

PC version, hard difficulty, by the way.

MasterBlaster76 added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Indeed, mate. Indeed. :)

You guys have stopped playing it but cant stop talking about it. That says a lot in itself.

We can't stop talking about it because it was a big let down. All the hype and previews positioned this game to be best ever cricket simulation but it is no where close to what I call a "sim". No doubt it has some good points but all these good points lose their importance in light of all the bugs and flaws that are apparent within half an hour of play.

What pisses me about this game is how can the developers not see these issues ? Do they not test the game before releasing it ? Sure they can fix everything with patch (if that EVER gonna happen) but why weren't they fixed before the release ?

Another thing (which most people do not care about on this forum) that disappointed me was how the developers tried to cut corners on everything.

- No third empire screen. (Even Brian lara 99 had that)
- Empire does not signal for most of the things (legby, by, wide, short ball, power play)
- No reply (only auto reply)
- Rehashed comments used as "commentary". For F*** sake, Brian Lara 99 had better commentary.

If there was a way, we should have all returned the game to Transmission games for a refund to force them to fix this POS. That way, next time they'll at least test the game before releasing it.

I think I am also nearing fully utilizing this buggy game. I don't play multiplayer. Single player is too boring. Batting is too easy and AI gets out too quickly (without the run outs). Only mode I somewhat had fun with was T20 mode and I have started getting over 250 on hard in T 20 too. AI will leave balls in T20 chasing over 250. So I think I may have played my last. May start playing with my brother when I get my second controller some day:(

My report:

I stopped using Ashes 2009 at 09:12

I started using it again at 20:14

If there is any progress or change in this situation I will let everybody know.:D

My report:

I stopped using Ashes 2009 at 09:12

I started using it again at 20:14

If there is any progress or change in this situation I will let everybody know.:D

why ?? i kinda liked your previous post about the whales and stuff. :(

Users who are viewing this thread