Story Planet Cricket Assasins - Planet Cricket 131/3, Das and Suren going steady

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
pcalogofb1.png

Derbyshire pull out of League!!!
Chief Executive of Derbyshire County Cricket Club Tom Sears today announced that the club will be pulled out of the league for the forthcoming 2007 season. The club where heavily in debt last season and this off season Derbyshire have kept losing money. Sears spoke to press and said "It was bound to happen, once we were in debt we knew we were not going to be able to survive and today's the day we end a great history of the club!"

untitled2by2.png

David Morgan, ECB Chairman

ECB Chairman David Morgan has announced that Planet Cricket will take Derbyshire's place. The team known to their local league as the Assassins have been just too good for lower leagues and have been finally brought up into division 2 in both competitions.

Last edited:
Lovely start Trev and i'm sure there is plenty more where that came from. I am sure that this will be another exceptional Treva story.

Oh and, Come on you Assassins! :p

Good Start Trev :)!!! I am sure this is going to be a great season for us with PCA :happy

Ahhhh, this was where I became a real PC member :D, this is a good start Treva. Hope this story is for good :D

Derbyshire weren't that good anyway :rolleyes:

good start treva mate...but will you kepp your other football story as well???

Bilal91 said:
good start treva mate...but will you kepp your other football story as well???
Yes this will be a very long story so I people will have to expect maybe one match per week maybe 1 per 2 weeks

I will still have time then for the other story :)

Two Players announced For Planet Cricket Assasins!

Today two new players for the new Planet Cricket side, replacing Derbyshire in the cricket league after going bankcrupt, were announced. Jack Teague and Matthew Roberts have been scouted by the PCA and were asked to come along to trials. They were picked out of the 5 that went. There are belived to be lots of trials and more players will be announced at a later date.

mrobertsda2.png
jteaguekh0.png

I love the look of me although is it two late to request a pair of sunglasses? :p

I know this is going to be a brilliant story under your guideship Trev. Good luck.

Yeh you were Zorax :)

Back from Liverpool so will start making a few players today before I go away again on friday!

Teague reveals the next two PCA players

Teague today told the press that the next two players have arrived at Planet Cricket. Simon Barrow an American, Left Arm Chinaman all rounder and Sarvesh Mali an Indian, Full Blooded Opening Batsman. Teague says these two players will be a crucial part to there season this year as long as they impress and improve in training :)

Teague says a few more players will be announced later after Bingham FC vs Hyson Green is over.

treva said:
Teague reveals the next two PCA players

Teague today told the press that the next two players have arrived at Planet Cricket. Simon Barrow an American, Left Arm Chinaman all rounder and Sarvesh Mali an Indian, Full Blooded Opening Batsman. Teague says these two players will be a crucial part to there season this year as long as they impress and improve in training :)

Teague says a few more players will be announced later after Bingham FC vs Hyson Green is over.

:happy Bit of a mouthful is that;
Simon Barrow an American, Left Arm Chinaman all rounder

Users who are viewing this thread