Story Planet Cricket Assasins - Planet Cricket 131/3, Das and Suren going steady

Teague announces squad for the season!

Teague got back from his match against Hyson Green in the cup which he sadly lost 2-1 and spoke to the press about his squad for the forthcoming season. He has named a 20 man squad for their first season in the Cricketing League.

The 20 players are:
J.Teague
M.Roberts
S.Mali
S.Barrow
B.Tahir
S.Das
W.Wil
C.Spin
R.Dunn
D.Dubb-Lynch
D.Sloan
K.Bakshi
L.Hander
Manee
Surendar
N.Hemlani
Z.Ahmed
S.Culli
N.Davies
B.Lee

The captain will be decided soon and so will Vice Captain.

Assistant Manager job is also up for grabs so PM me if you would like to be Assistant Manager :cool:

Training camp starts soon :)

I am very eagerly waiting to go to training camp :D ;) :)

So PCA ready to fire now ! :p

Should be a great start to such a great story again, Good Luck treva!

41689700vaughan270xj3.jpg

Today Injured England captain Michael Vaughan spoke about Planet Cricket's chances this season.

"I believe, for a team that have just been formed, they have a decent squad. I have seen some of them play before in lower leagues and academy's and they aren't that bad. I mean if the domestic clubs actually could be bothered to do some scouting and trials they would probably take up most of these guys. The fact that Planet Cricket have done this they do have a good chance of getting a decent result out of their first season. And who knows maybe in a few years time or maybe sooner some of them could be playing for England. I shall be watching with a keen eye on Planet Cricket and I shall be wishing them all the best on their first season except fo when they play Yorkshire ;)!"

Nice work on the interview Trev, Looking forward for the Camp :D :p

Today PCA have had a blow to there season already with an injury falling to Darren Dubb-Lynch already in training. Dubb-Lynch was hit by a boucner from Matt Roberts and was in lots of pain. They took him to the hospital and found out that hey had cracked 2 ribs and would be out for the first few games of the season. Teague said "It isn't a massive blow but is still not one we would have wanted!"

dydlcrackedribnz7.png

With the season not so far away Teague will not wan't anymore injuries to his side before the first game.

that was a bad blow ......take care Darren ...but i am sure that u will be back

nice presentation treva

Thats terrible blow in ribcage... hope to see u back soon Darren!!

Nice presentation Trev!

Users who are viewing this thread