Story Planet Cricket Assasins - Planet Cricket 131/3, Das and Suren going steady

Lol! This made me laugh;

Thread Title said:
Planet Cricket Assassins - Planetcricket 78/3, Dalrymple gets another Willie gone

:p

Lovely stuff Trev, and check my thread for your sig.

sonycountychampionshiplqg5.png

skysportslogojo8.gif

endof2ndsessiongc5.png

Greame Fowler - Well after another session of Cricket comes to an end we have seen some grit and determination out there by Suren and Das. The bowlers have kept trying and trying but no way through although there were a few close calls! Das was dropped early on and he made them pay with some eqsquisit shots.

dasdroppedmh5.gif

dasfourvo3.png

dassixng1.png

That six was the first of the game and it was massive. It took them a little while picking that one out of the trees. Suren cam closer and closer to his half century but with only a few overs left until tea he got a big scare. Dalrymple gave him a flatter straight delivary that turned a bit more. It hit his pad and the Middlesex players went up. Luck was on Suren's side as it seemed he had got away with one as the umpire said 'Not Out'

lbwshoutoa3.png

teascorecardsy0.png

teabowlingcardux3.png

wow i am closing to 50! :happy

Big partnership needs to continue! Com'on PCA!
Nice presentation as always!

nice work trev, dalrymple is bowling well and looks troublesome

Nice partenrship between Suren and KK. And Suren that LBW shout was plub as you can get. Very lucky mate :eek:

treva said:
Sorry for lack of updates in the past week :(
Shall get onto playing a bit more of the match :)

No prbs, Take ur time Trev! :)

Leftie said:
And Suren that LBW shout was plub as you can get. Very lucky mate

:)

Users who are viewing this thread