Planet Cricket FC in the Conference[FIFA manager 06]

Teague announces 4 Day Training Camp

Teague today told press of the Planet Cricket Times that he has organised a Training camp up in Scotland,Cumbernauld. "Me and the Board have decided that we should have half a week up in the cold north of Scotland to get our players fit for the forthcoming season. I will also pick the captain on the bases of the results of the training camp. Whoever puts in the most effort will be most likely to end up becoming captain. I have told the squad this and they all want to lead the team. We have an exciting season ahead of us and we hope to have a good season!"

Teague is likely to have a press conference after the training camp to announce the captain and vice captain of the team and also the pre-season fixtures.

trainingcampmt7.jpg

Delighted to see this story start Trev; Hopefully your great story making technique will be shown in this oen too.

treva said:
Shut up you :p

I made it ages ago so it is the template ones.

We shall get a new logo when the real season starts :)

you misunderstood me i luv the logo the smilie was the only on with the thumbs up

BTW:600th post :happy

yeah i agree awesome logo spec the text.
should be great man.

pinchinator said:
you misunderstood me i luv the logo the smilie was the only on with the thumbs up

BTW:600th post :happy
Oh sorry i swear it's middle fingers up :rolleyes: :p lol

cheers Evo,Pinchy,Plympilgrim,Tobes and GN for your comments can't wait to get this one underway myself :D

oh and Tobes a little something for you :D

newsstorytobesmostexpensiveplayernm1.png

Users who are viewing this thread