Planet Cricket FC in the Conference[FIFA manager 06]

:p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
wow bahahahahahaha thats interesting i always thought I was cocky :)
can't wait trev keep it going

$49.50AUD per minute and $197,971.50AUD all up -.-

Last edited:
Teague announces new Captain and Vice Captain

Teague today announced his choice for captain and vice captain after getting back from the training camp in Scotland yesterday. "I have chosen that our goalkeeper Tobie Chapman will lead us this season. He ahs shown great work ethic and I know the lads all like tobes as he's known. My choice for Vice captain of the squad is Ryan Dunn in the center of the park. He is a young lad willing to learn and he ahs great potential. I hope the lads listen to the captain and vice captain and work harder incase a new captain is needed."

Also Teague announced Planet Cricket's first game in their history in a pre-season match against League 2 side Shrewsbury. Teague will announce the squad on the day of the game and says he will be definatley watching closely at training to see who really wants the place.

tobeschapmancaptainao4.png

New captain of Planet Cricket FC

Just to let you guys know we are having a 3 match tourney against Aston Villa,Sheffield Wednesday and Burnley. It will be tough but i hope you guys are looking forward to playing some big names :D

please feel free to post media stuff like interviews or anything.

oh and this weeks fans poll
fanspollsl0.png

Here is the lineups for the first game against Shrewsbury:

lineupsup5.png

What am I Mr Popular :p

The Mumbo Jumbo Times

We sent John Tawaskimacoroni to talk to new Planetcricket FC captain, Tobie Chapman.

JT: How do you feel about being given the honour of captaining a football team?
TC: Well it's definately an honour and a challenge which im looking foward too.

JT:I've heard you've been involved in a few police ch.....
You @!#$$% *CRACK* &**%^$ *CRUNCH*
Unfortunately thats all we have, John mysteriously dissapeared after that..... more Planetcricket FC news coming up whenever we can be bothered on Lazy Sports TV

Delighted to see me where I belong; Up front banging in goals for fun. ;)

Cracking start Trev, good luck.

I find it strange that our keeper is the one to watch. Are they expecting us to get hammered or something? :P There will be no need to watch him anyway as they will have to get through me first before going onto him. :)

2ndhalfkd9.png

Subs:
OFF:Murphy,Roberts,Fudge
ON:Masqsood,Farrukh,Ahmed

teamcomparisonnu0.png

matchstatsbk7.png

Manager's End Of Match Talk: A well played game lads and you didn't deserve a loss. You guys were strong in the midfield just a few times we lost the ball in crucial areas. The ref wasn't on our side today and that's how it goes, but hey for your first game that was excellent. Keep your heads up we have Villa next week :D.

well played lads, not a very impresive 45 mins by me though hey.

NOTE: Teignmouth FC conference starts in a minute.

Oh come on lads, you can do a lot better than that! A 6 is very unkind on me seeing as how I had no service. :mad:

Ah well, onwards and upwards boys.

Users who are viewing this thread