Planet Cricket FC in the Conference[FIFA manager 06]

thought this thread was done and over with...but i just saw it was open again and going well...great presentation...lol...i am not doing good myself...5-5...thats poor...the team going alright but could have done better...will have my eye on this thread from now on...

oh yeah vice captain and in some of my best form ever though dont think ive played center mid ever also trev could you change my number to 92

plays well under pressure... not bad :p
Spelling mistakes are intentional,
The Stupid Times

Tobie Chanpam of Palntecwikcet FC has called for 'Zroak;s' heda follwing hsi cmmenots thta he culdo do butter.

Not much second half action:

2ndhalfct5.png

teramcomparisonoo1.png

Teague was univailable for comment after the game.

Good game lads shame to lose in the last minute we deserved a win!​

Damn right baby! Roberts is back and better than ever. Kidderminster better watch out for a newly fit and firing Matthew S?arez Roberts!

seasonticketsww5.png

We have also drawn Rochdale in the LDV Vans Trophy First Round.

Pre-Season is over and now the real stuff starts :cool:

Matthew Roberts has been told he will start on the bench in the first matchagainst Kidderminster because of repeatidly not training hard enough :mad:

P.S: Well done alds 100 posts :happy :happy :happy

Suprise team selection from Teague as he leaves both strikers Roberts and Shravan at home with Nic Davies also left out. According to resources near Planet Cricket FC camp they had a bust up in training and have not been picked on the bench or in the side for todays game against Kidderminster. Nic Davies ahs been left out of the team for unknown reasons but we believe he has been struck down by a virus! Here is the line ups for todays match:

teamcomaprisonprematchdo4.png

and both managers had a quick word with the press at the start of the match:

prematchpresstalklo7.png

Now lets get down to the pitch for Planet Cricket FC vs Kidderminster FC at The PC Stade!

Last edited:
1sthalfax9.png

Planet Cricket go into the break 0-0 with Kidderminster but having most of the possession throughout the first half!

halftimeteamtalkwo2.png

No subs were made by Jack Teague so lets go down to the pitch for the second half...

Last edited:
Pah! I thought I was on the bench!? :mad:

I better teach the virtual me how important it is to train hard. :p

Users who are viewing this thread