Planet Cricket FC in the Conference[FIFA manager 06]

Suprise team selection from Teague as he leaves both strikers Roberts and Shravan at home with Nic Davies also left out. According to resources near Planet Cricket FC camp they had a bust up in training and have not been picked on the bench or in the side for todays game against Kidderminster. Nic Davies ahs been left out of the team for unknown reasons but we believe he has been struck down by a virus! Here is the line ups for todays match:

:D read that evo

Oh yeah, as well as my virtual self having to learn to train hard, it seems that the real me will also have to learn how to read. :p

evertonfan said:
Oh yeah, as well as my virtual self having to learn to train hard, it seems that the real me will also have to learn how to read. :p
LOL more updates from the 2nd half coming soon :cool:

I hope we can win this game as Treva has told me that we were dominant in the first half, good update looking forward to the next

2ndhalfjm7.png

finalminutegoalyr6.png

teamcomparisonzo7.png

presstalkns6.png

matchstatstr2.png

Planet Cricket FC 0-1 Kidderminster, last minute goal

Unbelievable; A last minute goal, what a sickener! Although it seems that Kidderminster deserved their win judging on their player's ratings.

ME, the man to watch, :p yay

:( i didnt proform too good did i, hmm im gunna have to put in a match winner next game

Cheers for the comments guys and as you can tell by my press talk i am not happy about the last minute goal :mad

anyhow keep the comments going and more updates today :)

Ah! What a shame for me to get a virus. Oh well never mind. An unlucky loss, we just have to put things staright next time.

Users who are viewing this thread