PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Hahahahahaa hilarious mate. You should apply for stand up comedy you had me in stitches.

He couldn't see from the confines of his ass.... ahahahahahahahaha.

100% goooold.
What's going on with you?

Sohummisra, the way you interpreted it was completely different to what he actually said. Obviously he would know where Mumbai and Houston are, he just didn't know that you had your location displayed next to your profile, so he didn't know actually where you were from.

Maybe you would have noticed this but you probably couldn't tell since you couldn't see it from the confines of your ass. Ahahahahahah I'm so funny aren't I.

What's going on with you?

Sarcasm much?

Last edited:
If you take yourself seriously on this site then i feel very sorry for you.
There are plenty of intelligent discussions on PlanetCricket, which would probably come as a surprise to you. Most of you don't seem to be aware of the fact that the Cricsim forum is but a small part of this large community. PC isn't a "fantasy sports league".

Sohummisra, the way you interpreted it was completely different to what he actually said. Obviously he would know where Mumbai and Houston are, he just didn't know that you had your location displayed next to your profile, so he didn't know actually where you were from.

Maybe you would have noticed this but you probably couldn't tell since you couldn't see it from the confines of your ass. Ahahahahahah I'm so funny aren't I.

Sarcasm much?
Now that is what you call comedy.:D

Poor attempt at recycling. You should probably stick to swearing.

There are plenty of intelligent discussions on PlanetCricket, which would probably come as a surprise to you. Most of you don't seem to be aware of the fact that the Cricsim forum is but a small part of this large community. PC isn't a "fantasy sports league".
Like what other semi-offensive words you can add to your vastly popluated swear filter?

Really. It seems that once we take out the swearing all you have left is, "Oh, but we're going to win!" Sounds like my 5-year-old cousin quarreling with my 7-year old cousin.

What's a word going to do? Ask Harbhajan.

Crap's allowed. In fact, that's what TFFSL members have been dealing in. It's just a problem when your sledge is based around swearing, rather than swearing being used as a tool to communicate your message.

You know how to read mate. It's exactly what you guys have been posting, and you have no where near the quality (maybe Hoopers excepted) of Panda and Amos' posting. If you say that, take a look at your own members posts.

Yeah, a word can be a big thing. But whats the 'f word' or the 's word' going to do? We're not being racist or sexist are we? And don't go out saying Pom is racist, its common language here.

It's called sarcasm idiot.

It was better than the awful crap that comes out of your mouth.
To think, we were complaining about Bushy. We should consider ourselves lucky, we could have this tosser.

Definitely. Bushy seems like a god now. I'm very glad we don't have this toss on our forum.

I wonder if he's actually done a single post that hasn't been relating to how our grammar is not coherent enough for him to communicate in a complex sentence, as he would put it anyway.

Definitely. Bushy seems like a god now. I'm very glad we don't have this toss on our forum.

I wonder if he's actually done a single post that hasn't been relating to how our grammar is not coherent enough for him to communicate in a complex sentence, as he would put it anyway.
We should sticky a thread back on our site dedicated to him.

"Bushy's appreciation thread"

"I'm sorry Bushy, we never really loved you, but compared to that dodgy basterd Sohummisra over at PlanetCricket, you were like a god. Amen."

"I'm sorry Bushy, we never really loved you, but compared to that dodgy basterd Sohummisra over at PlanetCricket, you were like a god. Amen."
And to think, we said he couldn't have his own team.:crying

I feel so guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread