PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

It was better than the awful crap that comes out of your mouth.
I feel no need to denigrate myself to impress you with my "sledging" on an online forum.

You know how to read mate. It's exactly what you guys have been posting, and you have no where near the quality (maybe Hoopers excepted) of Panda and Amos' posting. If you say that, take a look at your own members posts.
My point, which failed to introduce itself to you, was, quite simply, that once you take the cussing out of it, we all end up saying the same thing. Apart from TBNB, who seems like he is in the middle of junior high, most of your posters are almost double the age of our posters. Surely you can be expected to make wittier comments without having to swear, or complaining about not being able to swear?

Definitely. Bushy seems like a god now. I'm very glad we don't have this toss on our forum.

I wonder if he's actually done a single post that hasn't been relating to how our grammar is not coherent enough for him to communicate in a complex sentence, as he would put it anyway.
Explore the site, mate! I'm sure you'll find plenty of topics which are actually quite a bit more interesting than a fantasy sports series between two fake teams simulated by a broken piece of computer software.

You are an honest to god tosser. To be honest yes i am still in high school. So what, i don't give a CRAP what you think. I can hold my own against you anyday. How old are you? 3? 4?

I have explored the site. The Cricket 07 downloads are fantastic, the Gaming Stories are pretty incredible but it's just some of the people on it that really turn me off it.

Don't get me wrong, it seems like a decent site but the actual people really ruin it. It's almost like letting a bunch of slobs live in a mansion.

I feel no need to denigrate myself to impress you with my "sledging" on an online forum.

My point, which failed to introduce itself to you, was, quite simply, that once you take the cussing out of it, we all end up saying the same thing. Apart from TBNB, who seems like he is in the middle of junior high, most of your posters are almost double the age of our posters. Surely you can be expected to make wittier comments without having to swear, or complaining about not being able to swear?

Explore the site, mate! I'm sure you'll find plenty of topics which are actually quite a bit more interesting than a fantasy sports series between two fake teams simulated by a broken piece of computer software.
And how many interesting posts do you contribute? Not many i would imagine.

I have explored the site. The Cricket 07 downloads are fantastic, the Gaming Stories are pretty incredible but it's just some of the people on it that really turn me off it.

Don't get me wrong, it seems like a decent site but the actual people really ruin it. It's almost like letting a bunch of slobs live in a mansion.
Well you should give it a try. There are poor people at every forum. And you can't get worse than CW! :spy If you think I take myself too seriously, imagine me thinking people took themselves too seriously at CW.

You are an honest to god tosser. To be honest yes i am still in high school. So what, i don't give a CRAP what you think. I can hold my own against you anyday. How old are you? 3? 4?

And how many interesting posts do you contribute? Not many i would imagine.
Using these posts to insult me really laugh in the face of your argument.

Last edited:
7 Hours Later..

Still complaining about the posts and swearing.

Awesome!

Well you should give it a try. There are poor people at every forum. And you can't get worse than CW! :spy If you think I take myself too seriously, imagine me thinking people took themselves too seriously at CW.

Using these posts to insult me really laugh in the face of your argument.
Yes but i don't give a CRAP about your forum. After this tour i'm leaving just like anyone with an intelligence over 4. You on the other hand have tonnes of posts on this site. So really i don't give a CRAP about my post quality.

7 Hours Later..

Still complaining about the posts and swearing.

Awesome!
The one poster on this forum that is a gun right here.

It's a shame though when you post and just under your post we see the tosser.:noway

Last edited:
Yes but i don't give a CRAP about your forum. After this tour i'm leaving just like anyone with an intelligence over 4. You on the other hand have tonnes of posts on this site. So really i don't give a CRAP about my post quality.
Quality post! :hpraise

Can't say it was fun quarreling. It'll be much more fun making use of our insurance once you guys destroy the dressing room out of frustration.

Can't say it was fun quarreling. It'll be much more fun making use of our insurance once you guys destroy the dressing room out of frustration.
Yep we would be pretty frustrated after you guys run out of balls since we hit them all out of the stadium.

The one poster on this forum that is a gun right here.

It's a shame though when you post and just under your post we see the tosser.:noway

:laugh

I was practicing my slower ball today. I was able to get it down to 150km/h...Im still working on it to get it down to a respectable speed.

Yep we would be pretty frustrated after you guys run out of balls since we hit them all out of the stadium.
Ah--that explains your confidence. You see, our stadiums are a little larger than your backyard-sized excuses of a stadium. Clearing the inner ring does not constitute a 6 here.

:laugh

I was practicing my slower ball today. I was able to get it down to 150km/h...Im still working on it to get it down to a respectable speed.
150km/h off my bat out of the stadium maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread