PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

I have retired from TFFCL the league... My last performace for the site will be on this tour.

Bring a tear to everyones eye? I hope so.
Your TFSSFSSFL lot strike me as a melodramatic bunch. You actually retire? Common protocol on Planet Cricket Cricsim is become inactive to the extent that your manager can't actually remember ever seeing you on the site. Then you'll proceed to get delisted and your career will be over. A much cooler way to go out, in my opinion. I bet you all have standing ovations, where you do a lap of the oval with your family by your side, and you then go and get interviewed by Mark Nicholas or some TV-savvy (not allowed swear words apparently, but I really wanted to use one here) person.

We just have a thread where team lists are listed with the exception of the 'retiree', and don't have any fanfare about it at all. Harden the (I honestly didn't know about the swearing policy until you lot came here) hell up, you lot.

I like the dozens of posts telling me how good I am. I want the attention. I want the big ego.

Ive also got the stats to back it up.

Im leaving the site while on top of my game and do not want to be delisted while in the gutter, much like what you are right now.

God, you TF guys are so boring, you come on here every day to just post complete crap.

Keep it simple boys, PC will rule you all over the park.

God, you TF guys are so boring, you come on here every day to just post complete crap.

Sorry but POT.KETTLE.BLACK.

A lot of your members come on here every day and post complete crap - you included - but you keep coming back.

You secretly find us all irrestistable.

Sorry but POT.KETTLE.BLACK.

A lot of your members come on here every day and post complete crap - you included - but you keep coming back.

You secretly find us all irrestistable.

Well it doesnt help that i've got a throat infection and a cold to go on top.

Its either come here and laugh at your forums laughable members, or play on the old xbox.

The latter gets boring.

lol mate, the only thing you have going for you is your Sonic avatar. Without that, you would be absolute tripe so don't give me that 'you guys are boring' stuff.

Sonic is keeping your head above water.. I wouldnt speak if I were you.

lol mate, the only thing you have going for you is your Sonic avatar. Without that, you would be absolute tripe so don't give me that 'you guys are boring' stuff.

You'd think their big heads would keep them floating. Guess not, not enough inside them i suppose.

You'd think their big heads would keep them floating. Guess not, not enough inside them i suppose.
It's interesting to note that hollow things actually float. In fact, anything less dense than water floats on top of water. So, your comment, 'not enough inside them', while hilariously amusing for anyone who has taken a glance at it, is one of those which actually isn't that clever. If we had nothing inside our heads it would most likely help our chances of floating.

Good try, though. Don't ever take up physics.

I get the fact why u are retiring ur Other name says it SEX GOD........now i wouldnt wanna say anything else the name itself explains it after all there is a certain period when u loose ur stamina:D:p so best of luck m8 for the future

Its about the best thing i do, just because you damn idiots don't understand how cool i am, the rest of Melbourne and PC know ;)

I say it every time, PC 5-0 Test series, PC 5-0 ODI series, We're gunna make you look like Bangladesh on a bad day.

Its about the best thing i do, just because you damn idiots don't understand how cool i am, the rest of Melbourne and PC know ;)

I say it every time, PC 5-0 Test series, PC 5-0 ODI series, We're gunna make you look like Bangladesh on a bad day.

:rolleyes:

:p

Simon is a legend :)

You take back that Bangladesh comment :p

Look TPDIAYZVIAHDIN (Thats right, I added more letters to your name cause it makes it cooler), the only way you'll be superior to PC is when it comes to post-match interviews - we can't make the crowd laugh at us like you do.

Oh and as for the unique material, you haven't come up with any either, you're nothing on JM, Therbs, Amos or even your own Tassie Tiger, who I have become a fan of.
It must have flown way over your head. Come back in a decade when you have learned to hold the bat properly and you will understand.

It's interesting to note that hollow things actually float. In fact, anything less dense than water floats on top of water. So, your comment, 'not enough inside them', while hilariously amusing for anyone who has taken a glance at it, is one of those which actually isn't that clever. If we had nothing inside our heads it would most likely help our chances of floating.

Good try, though. Don't ever take up physics.
Feel silly much, TBNB?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread