PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Q&A

lol..you are correct .Quality of chinese products are very bad. I am personally experienced with it. My new laptop & mobile always give some problem. Another thing those will stop working after guarantee period is over . This fact is agreed by chinese also.

Are you sure? I though chinese products are the best ones. Didn't China make PS3 or its japan?

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Developer of AC2009

Well duh it is the developer but who is it from this forum? Read the previous post of Barmyarmy when he said the post above your post is Robert. I was asking who's the person from this forum.

Are you sure? I though chinese products are the best ones. Didn't China make PS3 or its japan?

What planet do you live on mate? Chinese products are crap and usually harmful. Just last year I remember everything from toxic children's toys to lethal dog food. I personally make an effort to never buy anything Chinese.

Here is an example, the crash test was done at only 75 kph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzoRdDssL1w

Here's something for you all.
Planetcricket have been invited by Codemasters for a preview play later this month. We'll give you all first impressions afterwards.

Thats sweet man. Wish it was in Tassie so I could come along lol

Planetcricket have been invited by Codemasters for a preview play later this month. We'll give you all first impressions afterwards.

Finally, we will have reviews from some independant critics, and not just quotes from the producers and developers. I cant wait for this month to end!

Finally, we will have reviews from some independant critics, and not just quotes from the producers and developers. I cant wait for this month to end!

You should probably find some other interests otherwise life is going to be a big letdown.

You should probably find some other interests otherwise life is going to be a big letdown.

atleast I don't get my jollies off insulting other people online,

Hmarkas added 4 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

on the wikipedia page for AC09 it lists Japan as having a stadium? lol that cant be

on the wikipedia page for AC09 it lists Japan as having a stadium? lol that cant be
Indeed it won't. More reason not to trust Wikipedia.

life is never going to be a letdown when you think positive.. When you think negative in each and every step you take in life, it will be the biggest letdown. ;)

And regarding PC's visit to Codies, it is really a good news. ;) After they(developers) stress so much about the gameplay change in n-different interviews, I am keeping my fingers crossed for some improvements. :onpc

life is never going to be a letdown when you think positive.. When you think negative in each and every step you take in life, it will be the biggest letdown.
How does that work? If you are positive, anything less is a letdown, if you are negative anything more is appreciable.

A pleasant surprise is better than disappointment.

How does that work? If you are positive, anything less is a letdown, if you are negative anything more is appreciable.

A pleasant surprise is better than disappointment.

That is my exact reason for being a Pessimist.

Good news about PC having a preview day.

for Pc or Console??
Btw waiting for your review about that gameplay;),hope the game comes out as good as BLC99

Users who are viewing this thread