PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Q&A

How does that work? If you are positive, anything less is a letdown, if you are negative anything more is appreciable.

A pleasant surprise is better than disappointment.

A positive attitude person won't consider that 'anything less' thing as letdown.. he will move forward taking it easy. Life is to enjoy.. If you complicate and stay in pessimistic attitude, you may receive a pleasant surprise to make you happy.. but that 1 happiness which would come from 100's of torture before, is negligible.

It is always better to move forward in life with positive mindset rather than being a pessimistic asking 1001 questions. ;) One simple example in my perspective is, I also have played cricket games right from TV games to PC games... i.e from 97! But I have never been disappointed with the poor games. I expected more on C07, BLIC 05, BLIC 07.. but nothing came.. Hence, I simply continued to play C05(with PC patches) which gave me more happiness. Com'on I can't keep on brooding that BLIC 07 didn't give me anything I expected and consider that as a disappointment in first place. I wouldn't have continued my story thread only for around 3-4 years if I had stayed on pessimistic view. ;)

" Happiness is not a thing which get created in front of you.. Its you who can create happiness in you! ".

I think its long enough boring post! :D Lets move on before it goes far too away from the topic. :)

@ people who are going to codies place, we can consolidate some good points to ask them in person. What say? Also the very first time we get a new game in our hands, we will forget everything because of the excitements. So lets be careful and alert. :)

Rob, Heath or whoever from Transmission, can you also clear another doubt of mine? Since this is a multi-platform game, is the PC engine radically different from the consoles one, or one is the port of the other?

And if they're different, in what sorts exactly?

Cheers,
Kshitiz

for Pc or Console??
Btw waiting for your review about that gameplay;),hope the game comes out as good as BLC99

I imagine we'll be playing the console version and we'll also get a chance to have a go at the Wii version.
Regarding gameplay I don't imagine we'll be able to get a proper idea from the time we'll get to play it but a first impression will be important.
Also I think I'll probably be opening this up to members unless there is more interest from staff and others we've invited so far.

Rob, Heath or whoever from Transmission, can you also clear another doubt of mine? Since this is a multi-platform game, is the PC engine radically different from the consoles one, or one is the port of the other?

And if they're different, in what sorts exactly?

Cheers,
Kshitiz

i asked this question a days ago,but no answer:noway.if they use a lazy port again.then.....:crying
@barmyarmy
:( nothing for PC gamers :(

Last edited:
I imagine we'll be playing the console version and we'll also get a chance to have a go at the Wii version.
Regarding gameplay I don't imagine we'll be able to get a proper idea from the time we'll get to play it but a first impression will be important.
Also I think I'll probably be opening this up to members unless there is more interest from staff and others we've invited so far.

I wish there was an office in India! Im thrilled about the wii version!

I think the people who are to test the game play must also try and get an idea of AI especially their innings pacing. I know they might have very little time for such a venture but if they can it will be very helpful. I wish I was in UK and accompanied you guys to play test the game :(

I think the people who are to test the game play must also try and get an idea of AI especially their innings pacing. I know they might have very little time for such a venture but if they can it will be very helpful. I wish I was in UK and accompanied you guys to play test the game :(

I don't know how long we'll get to play it. From the interviews it sounds like test matches have been lasting a long time so it won't be easy to get an idea of realistic pacing in a couple of hours.

I don't know how long we'll get to play it. From the interviews it sounds like test matches have been lasting a long time so it won't be easy to get an idea of realistic pacing in a couple of hours.
It would be great if you will concentrate on Wii version because so far, there haven't been any reviews. It will be awesome. I hope you guys could bring some trailers or screens from there.

Sorry, I'll cancel my holiday then :p I was just too offended my driving skills scared you

Users who are viewing this thread