PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Q&A

The thing i would be really appreciative of if when you guys go to codies is to play an ODI and see if that is difficult enough, coz if so then Tests definitely will.

according to cricket gaming
1 gb ram
SM 3 gfx card
and may be Pentium 4

Yeah, but doesn't Hitterman run Cricketgaming? I wouldn't take that as a reliable source for anything because Hitterman is full of ████.

hitterman wont risk the chance of a lawsuit for Fraud interview from transmissions just coz he want publicity for the site... I trust the interview. The answers look believable and moreover the transmissin guys are at the PC and they are frequent in the forums.. If that interview was fraud then someone from them might have posted something...

hitterman wont risk the chance of a lawsuit for Fraud interview from transmissions just coz he want publicity for the site... I trust the interview. The answers look believable and moreover the transmissin guys are at the PC and they are frequent in the forums.. If that interview was fraud then someone from them might have posted something...
1. No one can sue him for a fraud interview.
2. It does help in publicity.
3. I think we've now established that its an authentic interview seeing as Rob himself said it.
4. There's no need to get all worked up about it.
5. We can always use full stops and commas rather than ... always.

Hope that can cut it.

Could everyone please move on from discussing the validity of the interviews on other sites. If you still have questions as a basis of anything you have read, post here. We will try to give you some first hand answers when we test the game, and then follow that up with another Q&A.

I have one question . my graphics are ATI readon 1250 with 256mb laptop graphic. Though these graphics are ok to play many games. why some graphics are not supported by laptop graphics? what makes them different from pc graphics?
I am really afraid that my laptop will face compatibility issues for sure .

Users who are viewing this thread