PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Q&A

Erm, what IS the point of this topic?

granted, originally it was to discuss the Q&A, but now its is many pages of randomness, along with the 'Next Codies Game' thread

Both should be locked imo, then we can discuss in new threads with appropriate titles!

Anyone agree?

Yes I agree I think You are right. This thread has served its purpose but its for mods to decide to what to do with it.

Well, in my view the discussion can raise valid questions, but I'd rather people just bring things back on topic than close it.

i think its just that there hasnt been much info released for awhile and thats got everyone going off on tangents. its the same with the other threads as well...ppl arguing abt what should belong to what thread. we just gotta hold on for a little while till the guys from pc get to have their "day in the sun" :P.... then we can start directing all out questions to them....its gonna be a heck of a time for ur fingers guys...first with all the button bashing at codies hq...then with all the typing to answer our questions :D:D...cant wait for it...

i think its just that there hasnt been much info released for awhile and thats got everyone going off on tangents. its the same with the other threads as well...ppl arguing abt what should belong to what thread. we just gotta hold on for a little while till the guys from pc get to have their "day in the sun" :P.... then we can start directing all out questions to them....its gonna be a heck of a time for ur fingers guys...first with all the button bashing at codies hq...then with all the typing to answer our questions :D:D...cant wait for it...

yers but even then, we will need new threads or the info will get lost in here along with the 1,000,000 questions people will post straight away. just seems daft having a forum when everyone posts in 2 messy threads with 20-odd pages

After the big flop of BLIC2007 ,i thought very few will show interest in ashes cricket 09 but the response we are getting here for the game is great .Codies must be happy with the anxiety that the members feeling here

Here is my dreamy suggestion:p:p

BCCI's Money for production + CryEngine4(specially made for cricket with volumetric clouds, daynight cycle,enhanced facial expressions,sweat effect on player body and cloths,realistic blood;),physics coding for ball response in air and off the pitch depending upon the condition of ball,time of day,humidity and speed.... ) + Every player has distinct personality which would cause different responses on being provoked(like sachin just reply with bat on next few ball after sledging whereas yuvi would run his mouth as well as his bat:rolleyes:) + Real life like comentary + abitily to play game in a gta like mode where player can go anywher in any city and play street cricket or challenge a legend by visiting his backyard:D:D...

If ever this happens i would play that game for forever

BCCI's Money for production + CryEngine4(specially made for cricket with volumetric clouds, daynight cycle,enhanced facial expressions,sweat effect on player body and cloths,realistic blood;),physics coding for ball response in air and off the pitch depending upon the condition of ball,time of day,humidity and speed.... ) + Every player has distinct personality which would cause different responses on being provoked(like sachin just reply with bat on next few ball after sledging whereas yuvi would run his mouth as well as his bat:rolleyes:) + Real life like comentary + abitily to play game in a gta like mode where player can go anywher in any city and play street cricket or challenge a legend by visiting his backyard:D:D...

lol, why dont you just go outside and play cricket man, thats the closest you will ever get to that

Lets just say that " i dont have 10 percent the talent sachin has:(:(.. So i cant cover drive like him in real life;)" Thats why we play game. To do things which we are unable to do in real life.. To enjoy..

go play some reallife cricket(street cricket:D),and take a cycle with you :p
CRy4 lollll:eek:,never

It was just as i said before "If i am even 10 percent as good at batting as tendulkar is,then i wont be playing the videogame, i would be in some state team:D:D"... And moreover this is a dreamy suggestion... Dont expect it to happen soon unless T20 becomes as popular as baseball in USA

A lot of people play sport games because of many things;
1. Because people don't have the time to spend a whole day on Cricket, most people have work etc.
2. Because people can't cover drive like Tendulkar.
3. And all you have to do with a game on PS3 is turn the PS3 on and insert the disc, with cricket it's much different.
4. You just want a bit of a slog.

Users who are viewing this thread