PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Nah, nobody could get onto the level of that legend naveen. ;)

And Sibi, stop going around in circles.

I wish Bevab, they keep asking me the same thing.

You are saying there is a big wall between 505 Games and us, yet supposedly have nothing but praise for their representative on here in Chief?

Besides screenshots, what could 505 Games do to make you happy? Do you just need to hear what Chief is saying though the mouth of some PR person instead?

What is Chief being stopped from doing, besides showing you the game, that makes you think 505 Games are not letting him do anything and not being 'generous'?

His whole posting on here is a decision that 505 made to allow him to be as open as he has. Hence me trying to explain to you just how terrible EA's approach to the cricket community was, yet you deflect that with trying to talk about EA's other games like there would be an equivalency between how they deal with their multi million dollar franchise like FIFA compared to a Cricket game.

Oh Matt I never commented anything against even 505 until after the Lord's event.
And yes Chief is a lot better than 505, because hes been a member here even before the production of AC13 started. Im grateful for what Chief has done but not so sure about 505's approach at Lords. I never put that in the same line until you asked me to.

To sum up, for the last time:

I am grateful for what Chief has done. I respect him a lot for what he has done. Trickstar, Im more than happy with their development and attitude.

I was disappointed with 505 only after their Lords preview where only selected people were shown the game.

EA has nothing to do here, it was just a one-off statement. Lets keep EA out of this. I was just happy how they very really supportive with my Battlefield issues. I know it has nothing to with cricket, which I admitted and we moved on.

Now, can we move on.

You do realize Chief and 505 are exactly the same thing, right?

we should not turn threads to personal war,
i began following ac13 2-3 months back and was only at the ac13 official forum, their replies were mostly like game being built from scratch and did not leak much info as they were tied,
and then i came over pc big ant forum and was shocked at the level of interaction ross was having with members about his game and how feedback from them made it into the gameplay of ba cricket.
I want to thank both the developers for making a cricket game,
now when we are close to them we should not disregard their efforts.

You don't want threads to be personal wars, and you post things that exactly have led to this situation.

Give me a break Balkeet.:facepalm

Not really. I thought Chief is the producer but not the CEO right? And thats all the difference I see.

It's confusing when you're just making stuff up.

...and you're wrong again. 505 games is the producer, Jamie represents 505 Games... as Ross represents BigAnt. The only difference is Trickstar are making the game, wheras 505 are just producing the title and BigAnt is making and producing the game themselves.

There has been no public community interaction from Trickstar on PlanetCricket. They, however, did have an interview with Barmy at the press event and have publicly stated feedback from the community here has effected much of the game.

Finally, best to just assume there's people who know more than you (or I) do about this... and don't go making ridiculous statements about Chief, or any official representative who takes their time to visit us and participate.

EDIT:

Chief is a good cat. That's really not up for debate. The marketing approach, that's another whole thing together...

Last edited:
Chief's a good cat. That's really not up for debate.

Thanks for letting us know that, really useful info

Fact his, we should know more by now, his company are the ones making everyone severely pissed off here with the way they are keeping everyone hanging.

If your trying to make money pissing off your customers is a crap strategy

Haha... you again...

Chief has nothing to do with the licensing agreements that have apparently tied them in knots as to what they can and cannot show publicly. We have to take him on his word about that...

Yes it's frustrating, but it has absolutely nothing to do with his level of participation or interaction within this forum.

Haha... you again...

Chief has nothing to do with the licensing agreements that have apparently tied them in knots as to what they can and cannot show publicly. We have to take him on his word about that...

Yes it's frustrating, but it has absolutely nothing to do with his level of participation or interaction within this forum.

Why do we have to take him on his word ?

Given his previous I'm gonna take the I'm very sceptical on anything related to one of there cricket games, ic10 anyone.?

That will not be forgotten for me

And with Chief disappearing once things get a bit touchy, ie release date delay, only adds fuel to my fire

You don't want threads to be personal wars, and you post things that exactly have led to this situation.

Give me a break Balkeet.:facepalm

chief is tied to publishers, its not his fault.
Lets do positive talk.

Oh Lee...

Guys, Apologies for absence: As has already been reported, we have a big press event this Friday and there has been much preparation afoot ahead of that!

That was 5 days ago, nobodies "disappearing". The release date was confirmed at the press event (which he was at) and lets assume he has better things to do on his weekends than you do...

...Happens more than you think. Take a number.

Users who are viewing this thread