PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Is even *one* screenshot too much to ask...?

Good to have you back, Chief! :)
Okay, didn't know much about that (the other licensed stuff, that is). Hope you make some deal with the concerned ppl & get us some visuals pretty soon.:D
And about the insight thing, I guess we're all desperate to see the things than just hear about them thorough the podcasts (not that podcasts are bad, but seeing is believing you see.:p). That's what I tried to convey there. But in the end, you obviously know much better than us, but I hope you (or whoever it is as Chief/505/Trickstar is all still pretty confusing for me) understand us & give us something to "look" fwd to soon. (hint: some vids :D )

Ahhh. So it's not that you wanted more insight and not visuals, but that you want visual insight? :) As soon as we can, you shall have it sir.

Chief/505/Trickstar: I work for 505 as their publisher-side producer, working with Trickstar who are developing the game.

Ahhh. So it's not that you wanted more insight and not visuals, but that you want visual insight? :) As soon as we can, you shall have it sir.

Chief/505/Trickstar: I work for 505 as their publisher-side producer, working with Trickstar who are developing the game.

Yea, more on that line, to be absolutely honest to you! :p

Okay, so I get it finally. Initially (back sometime in Jan) I thought you were working for Trickstar, then I read that you were related to 505. So, I get it finally now. Thanks for that. :)

Ok...so three questions for the chief.....:
1): is the game finished?
2): is the game approved for issue?
3): will you meet the date of the 21st June?
Your competition are still doubting all three questions. People are just chasing some clarity and confirmation. cheers

Yea, more on that line, to be absolutely honest to you! :p

Okay, so I get it finally. Initially (back sometime in Jan) I thought you were working for Trickstar, then I read that you were related to 505. So, I get it finally now. Thanks for that. :)

My role *is* complex, as industry-wide it massively varies from project to project. I did a quick search and found this, which may explain it to an extent if anyone's interested. External Producer - Computer Games - Skillset

Ok...so three questions for the chief.....:
1): is the game finished?
2): is the game approved for issue?
3): will you meet the date of the 21st June?
Your competition are still doubting all three questions. People are just chasing some clarity and confirmation. cheers

I will answer it for you

1,2,3. These questions will be ignored by chief.

Done

1,2,3. These questions will be ignored by chief.
Would it matter if he did answer them? They've said nothing other than that the game will be released on the 21st this whole time - if he repeats that again no one who didn't believe him the last time would suddenly do so now.

I agree and if that's just what he said I'd have had no issue. Just the equating of not being shown the game with somehow not being told anything about it isn't reflected in what we've had to date on the forums.

Yeah Matt, that was all that I meant to say. My words mixed up and I have already apologized for that. Now that Chief is back, I already feel reassured. I am just another fan who thought the event could have been more public.

Now that Chief has told us that we would be having more insight soon, Im happy with that. Btw, I wasn't asking for screenshots. Just bummed that we didn't have access to the event.

I hope we are cool now. Lets just look forward to two wonderful games and get back to normal posting.

Basically it's every single thing that someone else has a legal right over, not just "boards". Bats, balls, pads, stadiums, every sponsor IN a stadium, players, kits, music, commentary, technology... etc etc.

Great,but how we could get early previews,trailers for other games with these content? You are not making any attempt to provide screenshots now?

Just bummed that we didn't have access to the event.

We had as many PlanetCricket invitees as we had from The Guardian, Official Playstation Magazine, Sky Sports News and a Lord's Media Centre full of others...

I'd say that was pretty good access?

We had as many PlanetCricket invitees as we had from The Guardian, Official Playstation Magazine, Sky Sports News and a Lord's Media Centre full of others...

I'd say that was pretty good access?

Yeah, it was just that no one from outside England could have possibly made it. So thought there would be a live youtube event or atleast a recorded version. But neither happened. Otherwise Im happy atleast barmy was there for us and we got some info. Plus it was really nice of you to mention PC in the event.

Users who are viewing this thread