PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Chief how do you see the whole pr thing? On the official forum and fb page and to some extent here there is a lot of negativity? Is it something that is discussed? It appears as if there is no coherent strategy to remedy it..,,,,and I do not mean give us screenshots and we are all happy I mean is there a thought process behind letting it just sit there ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll second the PR question, especially the move (or not) to have 0% official social media presence during the event - which I assume, is something that's totally out of your wheelhouse, but still a bit odd to have no mention anywhere official (other than PC.com) of an event at the very home of Cricket.

Chief how do you see the whole pr thing? On the official forum and fb page and to some extent here there is a lot of negativity? Is it something that is discussed? It appears as if there is no coherent strategy to remedy it..,,,,and I do not mean give us screenshots and we are all happy I mean is there a thought process behind letting it just sit there ....

I'll second the PR question, especially the move (or not) to have 0% official social media presence during the event - which I assume, is something that's totally out of your wheelhouse, but still a bit odd to have no mention anywhere official (other than PC.com) of an event at the very home of Cricket[/i v f

PcI].

Dust anyone, nice bit of dust, dust, bit of dust??

I'll help ya with the dust!

I think you might be underestimating the amount of "licensed stuff" in the game. Basically it's every single thing that someone else has a legal right over, not just "boards". Bats, balls, pads, stadiums, every sponsor IN a stadium, players, kits, music, commentary, technology... etc etc.

Zeus' thunder... if that's the case, with all the red tape involving them I'm surprised we even got box art...

attachment.php

:D

EDIT:

I suppose in all seriousness that's why the over-use of flames, burning stumps and iconography in the teaser and logo images... all stuff that doesn't need any approval.

Attachments

• AshesBoxArt.png
    AshesBoxArt.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
For god's sake guys,STOP whimpering and whining for visuals every now and then.I'm sure 505,especially chief,will be eager to release the visuals.We will get,what we deserve,when the time is right.

For god's sake guys,STOP whimpering and whining for visuals every now and then.I'm sure 505,especially chief,will be eager to release the visuals.We will get,what we deserve,when the time is right.

But yet you go and ask Chief this..

Chief,Can you please give us a podcast or something to get us going till the release of visuals.

Lol.

What feature is there left to talk about?

What feature is there left to talk about?

How would i know?I'm not the one who created the game.I just requested chief for some podcast because i remember him telling us that he had recorded a lot of podcast.

You obviously wouldn't know. Could Ross suggest one?:D

Users who are viewing this thread