Planetcricket Battrick Championship Leagues (Season 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok looks i will be in DIV II after play offs. I am happy. My league rival Jeanz is also here. So it will be good. And i think i can beat some of the teams.

The Spin said:
We already have the highest team total, but average if you want

Just BTW, how did you compile all the players?

Not quite as sincerely as Hassan described it. I just went onto the squad page for each team, copied the list of names on the "All Players" pane on the right, copied them into Notepad (to remove all formatting), and finally copied and pasted into Excel. Quick and easy. Took me about 20 mins, half an hour to do 12 teams.

FreddieFan said:
Good work, but you'll need to keep an eye on the relevent threads for new signings and youth pulls.

Sure, will do. Its not that much of an issue if we forget to check the thread or someone forgets to post their new signing there, because they will come up if they play in a match.

zainawan89 said:
Ok looks i will be in DIV II after play offs. I am happy. My league rival Jeanz is also here. So it will be good. And i think i can beat some of the teams.

oooOOOOooo.... I am scared.... :cheesy

Ok i have a suggestion here.
As IMO league of 12 teams is very big and it will take lot of time to complete all the fixtures. I would say make three leagues of 8 teams that looks feasible IMO.
What do u think.

It's all done and dusted now so there is no need for any changes...

What you dont seem to realise is that you were always included. We never got rid of you. There are mistakes which have been fixed now, but you were always included

Last edited:
The Spin said:
What you dont seem to realise is that you were always included. We nwver got rid of you. There are mistakes which have been fixed now, but you were always included
Sorry there Spin mate. I have full confidance in u and ur judgments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread