Planetcricket Battrick Championship Leagues (Season 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then i think this will start from next week after shield final this week. I think we should inform everyone participating so they accidantly dont arrange a friendly.

Last edited:
Well guys i already have...sorry everyone absolutley forgot about it...what's gonna happen now???

you should convince the organizer to reschedule your match to some other time.

that looks difficult because we r busy for next 22 weeks that would be unrealistic i think other team will get maximum points.

i would have beaten him anyway...have a way better team than him...can we start from next week (not playing this week)???

U think u can beat Umer's XI. It is not that easy have a game anytime with me i will beat u with ease.

well i think i can...we both should get 1 points each or let the championship start from next week as some other teams might have arranged friendlies as well...

it is ur fault u arranged friendly it was known to everybody (well atleast me) that championship will start from this week

that's not fair...spin mate can you make a fair solution...or start the champ. from next week...

Bilal91 said:
that's not fair...spin mate can you make a fair solution...or start the champ. from next week...

Unlucky mate, but its too late now. We've all been waiting for ages, we can't just postpone it because of one team. Plus, some of the challenges might already have been made (and accepted). Sorry to be so harsh, but thats the way it is.
I think its likely the Spin won't delay the tournament... but we'll wait for his decision.

embi said:
Unlucky mate, but its too late now. We've all been waiting for ages, we can't just postpone it because of one team. Plus, some of the challenges might already have been made (and accepted). Sorry to be so harsh, but thats the way it is.
I think its likely the Spin won't delay the tournament... but we'll wait for his decision.

Embi makes the nail and head meet in perfect harmony :p Basically, read Embi's post and follow it, because it is such a long tournament we cannot postpone, and if we let you off with a tie it would be unfair on your opponents and on teams who lose points later in the tournament.

BTW, I think this thread has served its purpose, use the Sledging thread.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread