PlanetCricket Corruption Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I may be wrong, but what this looks like to me is that the mods are leaving this thread alone, to see what happens if threads are not controlled...think about it...they may be trying to prove their worth, and a lot of worth they have.
In that cae mods are gay. spam spam spam :p

XRichX

School Cricketer
So shut the hell up, If the reported post of Jaz's was the one where he called me then so be it, he is in the wrong, im only trying to get peoples views, and im sick to death of telling you to keep it on topic because your both incredably selfish if your going to keep going out to bitch at other members.

look mate! Dont you dare tell me to shut the hell up! your the one that is off topic too, your the one that started arguing back at me, your the one that says im off topic a while ago when i wasnt, you bitched to me too and how the hell can i be selfish if you read my last post at the end clearly you complete idiot!

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
I may be wrong, but what this looks like to me is that the mods are leaving this thread alone, to see what happens if threads are not controlled...think about it...they may be trying to prove their worth, and a lot of worth they have.

you just stole my thoughts rabeta !!
i was gonna post the same thign....

but this is some serious ****....it doesnt occur everyday.
an abuse or a big brawl in the cricket chat forum is acceptable as the
probability of it happening in regular intervals is really high....
thus, a thread like this is bound to go out of control....
its not surprising...

and if moderation is just about closing threads...
anyone can be one.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Jk and Rabeta your both spot on, i never lost respect or questioned the mods, just some things which can be done better, this thread is quickly deteriorating, which is a shame...really is.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Jk and Rabeta your both spot on, i never lost respect or questioned the mods, just some things which can be done better, this thread is quickly deteriorating, which is a shame...really is.

yes...totally ! although the thing thats really bothering me is the lack
of response from the staff...they have like ignored it totally.

it kinda feels like "you do whatever the hell you want..i dont care"
i know am right.

no staff other than criticizing this thread really showed
that he cared about the views and was willing to find a solution...
shame really..

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors

i know am right.

shame really..

You make some cracking points, this thread isnt here to say "Ha! Mods im better than you," as im sure people who moan about the superthread etc. think.

I basically just want to hear peoples views on what they think is a resonable way to close a thread (how many chances etc.) and how Mods feel members should react or help.

Afterall i did say in my post at the start, Mods are staff, but also members when posting anything other than there job, so why cant they have an input to this thread? I'd really value their opinions.

pal

International Coach

i know am right.

shame really..

I think I should correct this misconception. Almost all the staff members have read the posts here and believe me, there is a full and comprehensive discussion going on this matter currently.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think I should correct this misconception. Almost all the staff members have read the posts here and believe me, there is a full and comprehensive discussion going on this matter currently.

Let's hope they're discussing a solution to the problem rather than talking about Duff's future.

This thread is addressing the problem, not creating it, so please listen!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
This thread is addressing the problem, not creating it, so please listen!

Some people are some people arn't, :p i know which posts i want to get rid off in this thread, because some, or most is totally irrelivant.

rabeta

News Team Member
Well I am pleased this thread was not just left with no moderating. I am pleased, for once, I am wrong :p. I hope that everything highlighted by some people's points here are covered in this discussion, and action, if necessary, is taken.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Just seen Duff has had his admin privileges taken away, so much for freedom of speech.

I'd like to clarify that. Duff was given admin privileges to help with the forum upgrade and he has worked very hard and done a fantastic job.
However with those priviliges he has access to the admin forums and we felt that we wanted to be able to create a thread that Duff couldn't read, like the rest of the staff, which I'll think you'll agree is entirely reasonable.
All that has happened is that Duff has been restored to the position he was in 2 weeks ago.
Please don't start making accusations based on minimal knowledge of the situation.

PhilD123

International Coach
I'd like to clarify that. Duff was given admin privileges to help with the forum upgrade and he has worked very hard and done a fantastic job.
However with those priviliges he has access to the admin forums and we felt that we wanted to be able to create a thread that Duff couldn't read, like the rest of the staff, which I'll think you'll agree is entirely reasonable.
All that has happened is that Duff has been restored to the position he was in 2 weeks ago.
Please don't start making accusations based on minimal knowledge of the situation.
Oh right, sorry I misunderstood that.

I saw this post and that this thread was the reason.
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=737586&postcount=165

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I understand the facts and respect it , but then also i want to ask why now Duff's admin previlages has been cancelled . You just mentioned that he has done a fantastic job , then why not keep his admin previalges ON forever , and we everybody think he deserved that . If he can view the admin forums whats wrong with it ? after all he is doing for the welfare of PC and for members which you Admin and Global Mod should have done it . Really sad to say if this kind of moderating goes on then Sinking Time is very near

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I understand the facts and respect it , but then also i want to ask why now Duff's admin previlages has been cancelled , u just mentioned that he has done a fantastic job , then why not keep his admin previalges ON forever , and we everybody think he deserved that , if he can view the admin forums whats wrong with it ? after all he is doing for the welfare of PC and for members which you Admin and Global Mod should have done it . really sad to say if this kind of moderating goes on then Sinking Time is very near

I think Colin only had Duff as a "admin," through the process of upgrade and always had the intention of returning him to his usual position, maybe in light of this thread it was sooner than was expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread